Interesting Turn Of Events

Not all rap is mainstream. Dig this, for example:

These guys are kickass. Highly recommend the whole album.

EDIT: OP, that was awesome but they jut up and left? Like, was the party done or whatever?

Last edited by a moderator:
^ agree.
same thing for me with taste of clothes. If I only had a buck for everytime someone told me I look like an 80's hip-hoper!
they get the shock of their life when I tell em I listen to Progressive Death Metal.
"Bein ugly doesn't come with listening to awesome fuckin brutal-ass music taste."
sorry, those of you who are ugly. (I mean goth/emo-ugly, Mikael's flamin hot <3 )

I'm spreading the Opeth word though.. Everyone likes em when bein drunk you know.

^agreed. It's a tempting thing to do on some occasions, because you know people will react "shocked". but in the end, it makes you look like an idiot hoping to get some attention.

One time I was blaring Celtic Frost's Ground in my car and it got to the part where he says, "I'm your shit, your wawbble smut" and I looked over and the old guy in the car next to me was glaring at me. It was awesome.

Why would you play Demon of the Fall at someone elses party where no one has heard of Opeth or anything even remotely like Opeth. Seems you do not take the music seriously but use it as a tool to play gags on people, btw you don't end up looking cool but simply inconsiderate and retarded which you are. This song isn't even appropriate for a party. You are an idiot. Any non-retarded person would have the sense to play something more appropriate (which includes alot of metal you could have played) especially at a fucking kids party!

haha this is the same dude wanting suggestions for his new and awesome video blog; we're not dealing with Hawking here.

I think he wanted to hear something like "Awesome dude!" "YOu Rock!" "LOL way to go man"

Why would you play Demon of the Fall at someone elses party where no one has heard of Opeth or anything even remotely like Opeth. Seems you do not take the music seriously but use it as a tool to play gags on people, btw you don't end up looking cool but simply inconsiderate and retarded which you are. This song isn't even appropriate for a party. You are an idiot. Any non-retarded person would have the sense to play something more appropriate (which includes alot of metal you could have played) especially at a fucking kids party!

You care way too much.

haha this is the same dude wanting suggestions for his new and awesome video blog; we're not dealing with Hawking here.

I think he wanted to hear something like "Awesome dude!" "YOu Rock!" "LOL way to go man"

exactly what I thought of when I first saw this thread :lol: