Interesting Turn Of Events

Blackwater Demon

Using Cold Words
Mar 30, 2008
Under The Weaping Moon
Before I begin, yes Im back.

Anyway last night my wife and I attended a birthday party for my nephew who was turning 21. He had a dj at his party who was only playing country and rap. We asked if we could have 2 songs played and he said yeah so we went to the car and got the cds. About an hour later everyone hears the rounhouse tapes version of Demon Of The Fall. Everyone but like 2 people get up and leave the area. This one guy really gotinto it though. After that my wife's song played which was Love by Srapping Young Lad. A few people came back but we kinda crashed the party with those songs. I thought it was awesome.

at least you didnt play black rose immortal. then they would have never came back at all. :lol:

I do this all the time at parties with CD-players og iPod's running the music. No one leaves, they just starts complaining loudly and change the song... Of course, no one knows who changed it in the first place... :)

A ha ha! Country and rap are the mainstream. Fuck them. If metal is the music of the anti-establishment, then I'm proud to be a part of it. Good job Blackwater. :heh:

roll.gif