Into Eternity Reviews

JimAustin said:
Thanks a lot man - I really appreciate it. As to your review - I'm speechless. I don't know what to say other than thanks for the mad props and absolutley killer review! Glad your diggin the new shit as much as we are :headbang:

You keep pumping out the groundbreaking tunes, and I'll keep writing about it! Also, I'd like to say I'm stoked you got to do Gigantour. You've busted your ass with this band for many years, and I know the day job has made it difficult for your to participate in the touring, but what a perfect time to finally be able to get out there! Hopefully it was a dream come true. :kickass:

Into Eternity is amazing! i cannot wait to see them with Dream Theater and Redemption in August. Splintered Visions is one of the most incredible openings to a song. just ridiculous

I saw the kats in the Bay Area and they were great. Tim had an amazing night of shredding and I was really STOKED to see the place fill up nice for the guys and give a nice response.

METAL!!

Jasun

I know the album is not "Officially" out yet but I have it from soulseek and when it comes out I will buy it, but the New Album its BEYOND AMAZING I cannot Stop listening to it, and it has become my favortie album from them. A real Death Meets Judus Prist Feel to it