Into Eternity Reviews

WithinAnother said:
That's a really well written and detailed review. But you could have just skipped the "Nobody counts Dean Sternberg, seriously" comment by just not mentioning it at all. Not a huge deal, but it kind of sucked to see that.
Yeah, I guess. He was a great singer, but it's true nobody counts him.

Because he wasn't in the band for all that long you mean? You could also read it like it's because he didn't matter and that wouldn't be true nor fair...

And hey Dean.. any publicity is publicity and at least your name was spelled right :lol: :lol:

It depends on how you look at it; it was more for humour than to be insulting, perhaps I'll find a better way to word it, or eliminate it all together. It's fine for now, I've spent enough time on that review for the time being. :p

A Past Beyond Memory said:
just so you know cocaine, its not sweeping in the intro to Timeless Winter, just very fast alternate picking.
Oh okay. I dont play guitar, so I took a guess. Thanks for clarifying.

JimAustin said:
Hey dude - good review! Funny mention with the deadly chickens too - I laughed.

Just to clarify though - the only sampled parts for the drums are the toms and kicks. Cymbals are all original!
Oh, so I guess them sounding so clean is just you being insane! Thanks for the clarification.

Into Eternity Oct 28 2006

Well this was the Official CD release Party for INTO Eternity.

The SOLD OUT show showed why Regina, SK, Canada is becoming KING of Metal.

Into Eternity hit the stage shortly after 11:30 pm. Starting off with the first 2 songs off the new album. Nova Inceptum and Severe Emotional Distress.
Stu Block continued his ways of stage prowess, lurking. His understanding of how to include the crowd into the show is a god given talent that will lead Into Eternity into THE BAND NOT TO MISS LIVE. Throughout the show he interacted with both crowd and band mates and fed off the power of the music and the crowd.
Tim Roth is still the leader of the band and it shows. His guitar solos were mind-bending and interactive with the crowd that went nuts during them.
Near the end of the set Stu got the mosh pit rats to go nuts. He told them to run around in a circle and smash each other and they did. It reminded me of The Pipe Piper. Stu truly enjoys the power he has over the crowd and the crowd loves to give him the power.
Overall it was a fantastic show and this is a band that has the talent both in the studio and live to become one of the staples of metal shows around the world either on their own or with tours. Maybe Oz Fest will be lucky enough to pick up this band for the tour this summer.