INTO ETERNITY!

Please, let's not turn this topic into a flaming session, OK? This thread is for the love of Into Eternity. I love this band and don't need to read your private arguments here. Please respect my thread in this matter, OK? I have nothing against any of you, only please don't drag this topic any further into the mud. Thanks.

I'm not dragging this topic anywhere, I was taking up for Tim and the boys, because I know them all personally and wasn't too happy with the comment I read. If you want to blame anyone here, blame His Metal Majesty, he is the one that derailed it and wouldn't post any reasons other than he just doesn't like the guy. You want this back on topic? Into Eternity kicks ass and everyone should go see them open for Symphony X on this tour, they are playing some new songs and they are quite good.

I'm not dragging this topic anywhere, I was taking up for Tim and the boys, because I know them all personally and wasn't too happy with the comment I read. If you want to blame anyone here, blame His Metal Majesty, he is the one that derailed it and wouldn't post any reasons other than he just doesn't like the guy. You want this back on topic? Into Eternity kicks ass and everyone should go see them open for Symphony X on this tour, they are playing some new songs and they are quite good.
Exactly! Right on, MM2000! I wasn't picking on you at all or anyone else here, for that matter. I'll be seeing them at the ATL gig. What show are you going to see? IE kicks butt and so do all their fans!:headbang:

I'll be at the NYC show tomorrow night. The Nokia Theatre is one of the most amazing venues in NYC for concerts. I can't wait.

Right on, man! Enjoy! Which band are you looking forward to seeing the most?

Tough question. I love all three bands. Have close friends in two of them, so when it comes to that, definitely Epica and Into Eternity. We all know what is like to have friends you only see a few times a year tops (ProgPower attendees at all here? lol). Now, Symphony X is one of my favorite bands of all time. So.... All of them. =)

Exactly! Right on, MM2000! I wasn't picking on you at all or anyone else here, for that matter. I'll be seeing them at the ATL gig. What show are you going to see? IE kicks butt and so do all their fans!:headbang:

I have already seen them the first 3 dates of this tour, unfortunately they are not coming back to the St. Paul area until at least the summer, so it will be a little longer until I see them again. I would fly down to the Atlanta show to see them (that is where I am from), but I have to save up for Powerfest, Progpower, etc... not to mention I have taken a lot of time off from the theatre this year going out with IE, Avian, Nightmare Metal Fest, visited my GF in Texas, and such, so I have to watch myself for a while so I don't spend away the fortune I am gonna have to have for Powerfest and Progpower, haha.

I didn't derail anything. I've said plenty of times that I think Into Eternity is an awesome band, I just had a very bad experience with Tim (the rest of the band is genuinely awesome, though) and it has affected my view on him as a person and I am very much entitled to that opinion, thank you very much. I'm glad you guys think he's cool but it's gonna take a lot more than that to change my mind, sorry to say. Either way it's not going to stop me from going to shows and supporting the band.

fyi I have never said anything about my opinion mattering more than any one of you and I have never claimed to be some kind of metal know at all. I have in fact, said quite the contrary several times. I guess it's because I'm a newbie here that I'm not allowed to have an opinion. :D

Tough question. I love all three bands. Have close friends in two of them, so when it comes to that, definitely Epica and Into Eternity. We all know what is like to have friends you only see a few times a year tops (ProgPower attendees at all here? lol). Now, Symphony X is one of my favorite bands of all time. So.... All of them. =)
Right on! It's no secret I'm there for IE and Epica, but Symphony X is also an awesome band whom I thoroughly enjoyed seeing at PPUSA a while back.:headbang::kickass: It's all gonna rule!:kickass::headbang:

I have already seen them the first 3 dates of this tour, unfortunately they are not coming back to the St. Paul area until at least the summer, so it will be a little longer until I see them again. I would fly down to the Atlanta show to see them (that is where I am from), but I have to save up for Powerfest, Progpower, etc... not to mention I have taken a lot of time off from the theatre this year going out with IE, Avian, Nightmare Metal Fest, visited my GF in Texas, and such, so I have to watch myself for a while so I don't spend away the fortune I am gonna have to have for Powerfest and Progpower, haha.
Right on, man! See ya at PPUSA!:kickass:

I didn't derail anything. I've said plenty of times that I think Into Eternity is an awesome band, I just had a very bad experience with Tim (the rest of the band is genuinely awesome, though) and it has affected my view on him as a person and I am very much entitled to that opinion, thank you very much. I'm glad you guys think he's cool but it's gonna take a lot more than that to change my mind, sorry to say. Either way it's not going to stop me from going to shows and supporting the band.

fyi I have never said anything about my opinion mattering more than any one of you and I have never claimed to be some kind of metal know at all. I have in fact, said quite the contrary several times. I guess it's because I'm a newbie here that I'm not allowed to have an opinion. :D
OK, you've said your piece and I respect that. Now please just let it go, OK? Thanks!

Actually, it has nothing to do with being a newbie and everything to do with being abrasive and negative in many of your posts. This doesn't take away your right to an opinion, but it is going to earn you more negative feedback. Perhaps, and I mean this as nicely as I can, you should take time to re-read your posts and eliminate inflamatory statements; not change your opinion, just try to present it better.

Anyway, glad you still support the band. I'm really hoping to see them kick ass tomorrow!! :headbang:

Actually, it has nothing to do with being a newbie and everything to do with being abrasive and negative in many of your posts. This doesn't take away your right to an opinion, but it is going to earn you more negative feedback. Perhaps, and I mean this as nicely as I can, you should take time to re-read your posts and eliminate inflamatory statements; not change your opinion, just try to present it better.

Anyway, glad you still support the band. I'm really hoping to see them kick ass tomorrow!! :headbang:
Alright, that's more like it! We can all agree to disagree sometimes. Let's all make peace with this issue and just let it go, OK? Everyone have fun at the shows!:headbang:

It's totally relevant to the thread. I'm just commenting on the way other people are commenting about Into Eternity.
OK. We've heard your words on this issue. Duely noted. Now let's move on to discussing more about the band itself, shall we? Which shows are you going to see on this tour? I hope to see you at the ATL show, BTW! Rock on!

And this is where the thread has gone to shit. It was fun posting here but I'm done, this is no longer about Into Eternity it seems and more about bitching at each other. I said my piece about who I was addressing, and got my point out there. I'm done.

And this is where the thread has gone to shit. It was fun posting here but I'm done, this is no longer about Into Eternity it seems and more about bitching at each other. I said my piece about who I was addressing, and got my point out there. I'm done.
That's cool. No problem. I just want there to be peace here. Let's please move on and talk about IE and the touring. Right on!

OK. We've heard your words on this issue. Duely noted. Now let's move on to discussing more about the band itself, shall we? Which shows are you going to see on this tour? I hope to see you at the ATL show, BTW! Rock on!

Yeah I'll definitely be at the Atlanta show, see you there!