INTO ETERNITY!

I found this on their forum.

Splintered Visions
Out
Severe Emotional Distress
Beginning Of The End
Surrounded By Night
Timeless Winter

On some nights, Into Eternity has been substituting "Beginning Of The End" with their new song, "Diagnosis Terminal."

My wife and I felt very badly for Into Eternity last night in Mokena.

IE was plagued with the worst sound we've ever heard -- actually, at one point, no mic at all. Then one in which Stu tried to sing all vocal parts. Then he and Tim shared the mic for a while. It was a disaster set that started late (thanks to an inept sound crew), stumbled along with extremely poor sound, spotty musicianship (especially from the rhythm guitarist, whom I didn't recognize), and then ended with Tim promising to be back soon. "It'll be better next time," he told the crowd.

What a huge disappointment -- both for IE and for the audience. They tried their best -- and Tim kept his sense of humor -- but we could see they were crushed by the shitty sound. Thankfully, they played some of our favorite IE songs ("Severe Emotional Distress" and "Timeless Winter"). But it wasn't the show they hoped they could play before that particular audience.

I don't know who was running the sound last night at The Pearl Room, but the audience was ready to tear the jerks new ones if they didn't get their poop in a group.

Bill

They have a new song on their MySpace site which is indeed Diagnosis terminal. www.myspace.com/officialintoeternity . It's a rough mix but it sounds great. If you loved Scattering, you should love this.

About Black Light Ending, I don't know this one. Maybe they're breaking a new one...

Cheers!

Steve

It is a new song. I know about Diagnosis Terminal, which didn't sound so tight live. They have an album coming out in the summer, so it's kind of logical that they would test out one or two of the new songs during this tour. Black Light Ending actually sounds pretty fckn cool! =)