Into Nights Requiem Infernal Impressions

I love that the growls over acoustics is "awkward", it's kinda supposed to be :) It's certainly not predictable, you can at least give it that!

I love this aswell, has an almost dreamy quality to it.

and guys I think 'the fifth day of march' is your best ballad by a mile, very classy piece.

i thought the growls over cleans was geinius, i showed it to by bassist and thought it was cool to.

I did the growls over clean guitars way back on the EP version of "For Every Leaf That Falls." I just thought for Eulogy, it was something that would create a nice contrast, doing the opposite of what you would expect. Sing over the distortion and growl over the clean. I like it. ;)

I did the growls over clean guitars way back on the EP version of "For Every Leaf That Falls." I just thought for Eulogy, it was something that would create a nice contrast, doing the opposite of what you would expect. Sing over the distortion and growl over the clean. I like it. ;)

As do I, it's defintiely my favorite song on the album.

it worked perfectly on the song. the only problem is, if i ever do it with my band, ill feel like I ripped you guys off:p

When Desperation Fills The Void. Without a doubt, my favorite song. I had some friends over the other night, had a few beers and bongs, I played INRI and a couple buddies went to Best/Buy and bought the album. Ears always do the trick man.