Into Nights Requiem Infernal Impressions

My thoughts on the year end list, if we're on more lists like that, it's more likely that people will check us out, and possibly pick up the CD. It's promotion to me. Especially this year, with the worlds economy in the toilet, labels aren't spending as much on promotion, so everything helps!

Oh yeah bish!

r8hw1f.jpg

Nice!!!

So I was thinking... twitter's a powerful tool. You can index a searachable term by following a pound sign (#) with some text. Problem with that idea is it can lead to some majorly annoying spam. So how's aboot we go on there and share first impressions tagged with either #novdoom or #novembersdoom or something?

So I was thinking... twitter's a powerful tool. You can index a searachable term by following a pound sign (#) with some text. Problem with that idea is it can lead to some majorly annoying spam. So how's aboot we go on there and share first impressions tagged with either #novdoom or #novembersdoom or something?

Not sure how this works but I love the idea!

So let's say you want to say "paul sounds like david gilmour crossed with ricky martin" for some odd reason.

You tweet #novdoom paul sounds like david gilmour crossed with ricky martin.

Then your tweet appears and #novdoom is a hyperlink which, when clicked, takes you to a page that shows all the search results for that tag automatically. Makes it alot easier to find WTG peeps are saying on a certain subject.

All 6 Best Buys near me have it in stock. If you go to the Best Buy web site, you can check inventory of a specific location, and see if they have any on hand. After I looked and it said my local store had it, I went in and they had a couple copies left. $12.99.

like other albums i ordered new album but couldnt wait and listen album. Have to say amazing .. masterpiece again the song with Thomas gonna be new hit i guess but it doesnt mean other songs are not good at all . All of them perfect as like past album but " punish me but i'll no longer live this lie " gonna rule ..

Thank you for this beatiful album and i trully hope to see N.D @ Greece & Turkiye this year.

Well Lar you're priced at 9.99 in our regional indie music store chain, Newbury Comics. So long as you get some decent shelf space units shall move. That cover summons from across floors I tells ya. Mind you... the store I hit half the "new release" space was given over to Michael Jackson.

$12.99 is a great price for a new underground metal cd at a big chain store. I hope people pick it up!

And hopefully don't put it back down!!!

I am in the "Waiting for my pre-order" bucket..... :(

I know it would cost the End some $$$, but it would have been cool for The End to still send out the CDs, and then the shirts later.