Into the oratory

Vintersorg

(sym)phony (com)poser
Dec 16, 2001
Tonight I'm stepping into the Seven stars again to do pre-prod vocals for an upcoming track, taken from "The focusing blur"

I'm filled with enthusiasm.

mr V

Good news! Hopefully all went as planned and you'll tell us a little more about it? (one word: teasing ;) )
So, how does the whole process of pre-production work? Recording vocals for one track every few weeks.....what other work concering that album lies between? That's all just so damn interesting to know... :)

Originally posted by Vintersorg
Tonight I'm stepping into the Seven stars again to do pre-prod vocals for an upcoming track, taken from "The focusing blur"

mr V

How meny hours do you have time sleep?

This particular song are quite progressive, with some real guitar sophistication, but some cool piano part as well, well, just lots of Vintersorg overdose I guess...hehehehehe

mr V

Originally posted by Vintersorg

mr V

That is great! I hope all went well...
The thirteenth I saw a falling star that looked blue and went from about 70* to 20* (*=degrees) in the north sky, it kinda made me wonder if it was a satalite burning bright. I'm sure your satalite was burning bright on ~The focusing blur~.

Thanks for the update and the downloads.

Originally posted by YMIR
Vintersorg@ sometimes you use to difficult words, wtf is sophistication hehehe

Its getting very majestic when he use difficult words :D

I'm not using words just for the sake of using them, but you have to use those which fit...right??

mr V