Going to do some new vocals tonight

Vintersorg

(sym)phony (com)poser
Dec 16, 2001
So, I'm off to Seven stars studios to do some vocals on a new track, very intresting track indeed.

mr V

So am I! :)
It's amazing, I'm still giving the "spiral generator" a spin on a daily basis (almost anyway) and its follow-up is already on the way (in the making at least). That's just great.

just finnished the vocals on a track called "Matrix odyssey" and the track became very great in our perspective, some really nordic choir parts against a prog background with hammond and alot of stuff, and did I mention the acoustic guitars on the chorus.........

mr V

ps. the album must be out during '03

@Vintersorg
Oki! Good luck! I hope you manage to live up to the expectations.. ;)

Edit: Saw your new post, what do you mean by Nordic choirs? You mean folkish or? :)

Originally posted by Vintersorg
just finnished the vocals on a track called "Matrix odyssey" and the track became very great in our perspective, some really nordic choir parts against a prog background with hammond and alot of stuff, and did I mention the acoustic guitars on the chorus.........

mr V

You forgot to mention your teasing hehehehehehe behind it :p
Dammit, I love acoustic guitars...... :D

Originally posted by Vintersorg
some really nordic choir parts against a prog background with hammond and alot of stuff, and did I mention the acoustic guitars on the chorus.........

i LOVE the sound of this :headbang:

:D

Originally posted by Futhark
@Gaunerin
It's preproduction on one song... Not the REAL tracking ;)

Hm, yes. Still it appeared to be done real fast. But then, what do I know about work in the studio? Been into a studio once in my life with a friend's band and all I can remember is that it took them hours to finish a track :rolleyes:
Note: I don't want to compare the work of a band that's for the first time in a studio with a professional like mr V. It's just that I thought there's more need of time to do this.
But thanks anyway :)

Of course pre-prod is different from the real thing, so I'm not as picky on details and stuff, but I think we're quite fast in the studio anyway, we did all vocals guitars(including acoustic and leads) and loop editing...etc...for "Visions in 9-10 days

mr V