New Album

Vintersorg

(sym)phony (com)poser
Dec 16, 2001
We've started to record some stuff for the new album.It sounds amazing....so far:) It'll be folky but still some new elements are in there. Very flowing songs!!! We're very excited!!! Just wait and see...

mr V

We've started to record some stuff for the new album.It sounds amazing....so far:) It'll be folky but still some new elements are in there. Very flowing songs!!! We're very excited!!! Just wait and see...

mr V

I think someone asked this before, but is it in Swedish?

And thanks for the update!

Magnificent news, I can't wait!!! Thanks for the update Andreas!!! :kickass:

Looks like we may have a new album from our Nordic friends after all! Hurrah! :kickass:

Will the lyrics be in Swedish again? That'd be great!

Will there be any guests? It'd be interesting to have I dunno, me on the album. Just kidding hehe ;) .

This is the information that makes a person really happy.
Now, knowing an album is on its way, the wait will be difficult to bear. That's a psychological feeling that I love - the wait is the best part, other than buying the record when it comes out.
Sounds exellent, cannot wait to hear the final copy.:)

I think someone asked this before, but is it in Swedish?

And thanks for the update!

It's a bit too early to say.... alot of the lyrics will be in Swedish though...can't really say right now if the whole piece will follow that pattern.

mr V

It's a bit too early to say.... alot of the lyrics will be in Swedish though...can't really say right now if the whole piece will follow that pattern.

mr V

That makes sense - the muse takes you wherever she wants to go, and all you can do is tag along for the ride!

That makes sense - the muse takes you wherever she wants to go, and all you can do is tag along for the ride!

Yes....that's what art is all about from my perspective, not planing that much, just feeling! Did some recording tonight as well.

mr V

'cause it's a good news to me, if not the whole album will be in swedish, i'll be happy also if only some of the songs will be sung in swedish. i love how the language matches with vintersorg's music, it's a very sweet and musical tongue :)