New Album

No no look, he read the messages!

This is wonderful news! :Smokin:

yeah i know he reads the forum, but i don't think our suggestions will make him change his mind about the album.... i think he can take his artistical decisions without us (and they always work :lol:)

anyway we will probably have our "organic drums" :p

Cool! What do you guys use drums when you're doing demoing? Are you going to be heading for a real studio or will this whole album be recorded at your home studio?

Well, we'll mix the album at Ballerina Audio.....drums? we're not shure yet how to do it yet.

mr V

Well, we'll mix the album at Ballerina Audio.....drums? we're not shure yet how to do it yet.

mr V

A ha! You know, I actually looked into that place before. Unfortunately, now that we've moved to Uppsala it makes doing any recording there a little bit more tricky. ;) I was just curious what drumming programs you use when you demo at home. Actually, if you wanna give a run down of which equipment you use at home I'd be really interested. Especially since it sounds like you can pretty much just record everything at home and then mix it elsewhere....

Looking forward to the new record! :)

Yeehaw, excellent news! I'm happy to hear that. By the way, I was thinking... Considering that Vortex was fired from Dimmu Borgir, would you ever think of call him again, like you did some years ago, Mr V? As you said in an Argentinian interview (Visions from the Spiral Generator time) Dimmu Borgir was the main reason he couldn't sing in that record.

Yeehaw, excellent news! I'm happy to hear that. By the way, I was thinking... Considering that Vortex was fired from Dimmu Borgir, would you ever think of call him again, like you did some years ago, Mr V? As you said in an Argentinian interview (Visions from the Spiral Generator time) Dimmu Borgir was the main reason he couldn't sing in that record.

Yes, the idea was that Vortex would have done some vocals on the mentioned album...but he left for touring so it wasn't possible to make it. I guess it will be a bit hard to have him on the album as it's all in Swedish.

We recorded vocals for one track last night, me at the mic and Mattias at the computer engineering. It came out very nice.

mr V

Yes, the idea was that Vortex would have done some vocals on the mentioned album...but he left for touring so it wasn't possible to make it. I guess it will be a bit hard to have him on the album as it's all in Swedish.

We recorded vocals for one track last night, me at the mic and Mattias at the computer engineering. It came out very nice.

mr V

so...is it decided now?
will it be ALL in swedish? :p :D

mr V

But I guess Mr.V-ortex can sing in Swedish with a Norwegian accent, can't he? :p

OK - silly question.

Are there any plans for any sort of merchandise to go with the release, like a t-shirt and the like? Perhaps a hat? Maybe some Official Vintersorg cat toys or dog chews?

OK - silly question.

Are there any plans for any sort of merchandise to go with the release, like a t-shirt and the like? Perhaps a hat? Maybe some Official Vintersorg cat toys or dog chews?

my cat is so used to listen to vintersorg that she might appreciate the toy :p

so...is it decided now?
will it be ALL in swedish? :p :D

Yes. It just turned out that way, no planing behind it.

Some titles are:

Mörk Nebulosa
Vindögat
Palissader
Klippor och Skär

We've slowly started to record stuff and it sounds beautiful.

mr V

I can only agree, sounding very nice and promising. But as much as I like getting bits and pieces like that I just don't really know how to deal with the waiting for the final result ;)