Update

Peter should have waited to release that new Hypocrisy album until this year, just so he could have had some ample competition.

I think I really need to go back and listen to that Hypocrisy album again. I feel like I was missing something.

NP: Aspera // Ripples — Really good band, very Symphony X, but very talented. Not super original, but so good..

Finally got the new Borknagar today: :headbang: Also, Shining // Blackjazz -- Holy fuck. That band is fucking nuts.

If you truly got the new Borknagar today, what in sams h*ll are you doing listening to all that other music :confused:

Gotta write reviews. I don't get to really choose what I listen to, 'cause shit happens on a schedule. I gave it a cursory listen, but unfortunately I have to hold off for a little while until I'm done with what I've got now. *sigh*

And no, this is no leak.

Then you got the promo. If you can, please give it a listen and comment it here or on the Borknagar forum (if u can make the proper review soon it will be awesome).

Will do, of course. I got through Aspera and now I've got Dream Evil, Dark Fortress and In Vain to get out before I can post the Borknagar review.. though, I might cheat. :p

Though, after ONE cursory listen I can say this: huge. It's really epic and thick, which is why it's going to take me a while to write a good review of it.. it's just so much to listen to.