New Album

Yeah, I can't understand what you're trying to say. You're saying Vortex is so bad he has no chance against Mr. V?

more or less..
not that he's bad but that he has to improve, this i what i've understood

Yeah, I can't understand what you're trying to say. You're saying Vortex is so bad he has no chance against Mr. V?

To be honest I think anyone has no chance against Mr. V, but this is an opinion of a hardcore fan Wed hear the work of Mr. V more than 12 hours a day. (everyday maybe)

Perhaps the closest are Garm from Ulver Legion ex Marduk and the guy was from Wed Mithotyn i forget the name

competition does not lead anywhere but fans like me, really fanatics will not accept any kind of comparison

competition does not lead anywhere but fans like me, really fanatics will not accept any kind of comparison

that's why i said "that's the spirit" :) it seems you feel very passionate about mr.V's talents ;)
Me i don't want to compare them, i love both their vocals, their voices are unique and beautiful each in its own way. It would be a pleasure for my ears to hear them sing together, but i've said that too often already :oops:

Also, as much as I prefer Vortex to Vintersorg and TAC is my fav Borknagar album, I know Vintersorg is the best vocalist for the band and they progressed a lot more since he joined.

This is pleasant news, after not frequenting this forum much for a while! Can't wait! I guess now that Universal is done, on to the next project.

I'm also glad to see it's devolved into a "which Borknagar vocalist do you like best" thread, we never have enough of those...