Chris Lotesto

Uncle Fester
Aug 6, 2004
www.ionvein.com
Hey guys....posted this on our forum but figured I should put it
up here as well....Allen echoes the sentiments of the whole
band, it was truly and honor and pleasure to play for you guys,
we had a blast!!

Metal is alive and well! Chicago Powerfest 2008 proved THAT beyond a doubt. The music was phenomenal, the Pearl Room was packed, the drinks were cold and the girls were hot! The pure enthusiasm that was exchanged from stage to audience and back again was affluence of the highest order. Having had the opportunity to meet musicians and fans from across the country and internationally was like slamming 20cc’s of Euphoric Bliss ….! From the headliners down to the support acts, the enormous level of talent was dwarfed / shadowed by the obvious desire everyone expressed to be a part of something bigger than self. Being on stage with my new band, Ion Vein, was a blast! Chris, Brian, and Chuck are 3 of the biggest assholes… oops I mean greatest guys I’ve ever had the opportunity to make music with. You can see that we clearly enjoy making music together. To all the people I had the chance to meet, I cannot express in words forcefully enough the absolute sense of honor I feel to have been a part of your lives. Please know that we are committed to providing you all with the highest quality Metal life has to offer. Powerfest was an experience you must not miss in 2009.

Please visit the site frequently so we can keep up with each other. We will be looking to see you guys at shows throughout the Chicago area this Summer. In closing, thanks to the Gods of Metal and ALL OF YOU!

Musically Yours,

Allen James
Powerfest-FinalCrowdShot.jpg