Ipods, who has em?

Check out apple.com/support/. And see what I said above. You can either buy the vids from the Music Store, or else, if you want to add your vids from your PC, you have to own QuickTime Pro. You import the videos in QuickTime in order to make them compatible with the iPod and then you synchronize the folders you ha 'em in etc. etc. I haven't got any videos in, only some video podcasts that I downloaded from site sites. Then I erased them. It's complex. Check the apple site. One thing is for sure. You've got to have QuickTime Pro. I wouldn't give a dime to get it for sure.

NikolasK88 said:
I've got a 30 GB video iPod. 2100 songs and 157 photos so far in it. I paid 200 euros and I still have to pay 165.
As mentioned above you have to buy a case because you'll get it scratched before you know it. Believe me I know:)
BestSkinsEver. Best option for keeping it scratch free, you get the protection of a case without taking away anything from the look of the ipod!

MrFast said:
2) WTF is an iRiver?

http://www.iriveramerica.com/

This is the one I have:

t30-angle.jpg

http://www.iriveramerica.com/prod/ultra/t30/T30-1GB.aspx

I have a 30gig Ipod video. So far, I have around 3,000 songs, so it's getting close to full. I have about 8 gigs left to fill up.

I have a logitech speaker setup for it, which charges while playing, so I never have to worry about battery power. Also, it has a good sound, so it's like a cd player (a small one) that I never have to change cds in.

I got mine last year and currently have 3,607 songs on it...mostly metal but there's also some of my keyboard compositions and a few other non-metal songs. I love playing it in the car on long drives while it's on shuffle mode.

Thorax the Herdsman said:
BestSkinsEver. Best option for keeping it scratch free, you get the protection of a case without taking away anything from the look of the ipod!

That's awesome! I guess you can only get one of these through the internet... Shit... I really hate the "body glove" I have now... It makes the iPod look like a fucking satchel charge or sth...

MetalNoob said:
I have a 60 gig and I filled within 3 months. I guess I have too much.:lol:

I have almost filled my 20-gig ipod already. I got it dirt cheap off of ebay, but it is an old model. It really works a ton better then lugging aroung my 100+ CD case and my walkman around. I still use that for instances where I am needing to hear better sound quality. Classic music doesn't go too well w/ ipods, for instance.

I have one its AWESOME!!!!! 30 gigs with video and it cost $300. for me it is well worth it.

Cambece

I have an IPOD mini which holds 4 gig, the battery is really crap. Putting your playlist on random also drains the battery excessively. I think I'll look at an Iriver next..I don't care about picture or video files..they are bells and whistles. I want something that will last (battery wise) for extended periods with a descent amount of storage space

I have a 20GB ipod. I like it.

Well obviously. It's just about 10,000 times better than a portable cdplayer.

Hmm, yeah. You've got a point. It's all about marketing. But you can look at it in a different angle. I had an 20GB Sony HDD but I knew I didn't like it. A friend of mine had bought the first iPod model I think from the UK, so, I thought: "What the fuck?" I gave the Sony to my brother and bought the 30GB iPod. Now, I've got a better iPod than my friend who always tries to do the same about everything :D, I can be proud I own an iPod (meaning, I can show off :D) and, the most important, I'm satisfied with it. You can't really compare it to the tiny MP3 players. What a poser I am.
Despite it's disadvantages, I'm satisfied with it. I'm not gonna give it away for sure.

i forgot how big my ipod is and i dont have it around me, but its a mini and i got close to 500 songs on it. thats only because i download/buy full albums only

DoomLordDTR said:
I have an IPOD mini which holds 4 gig, the battery is really crap. Putting your playlist on random also drains the battery excessively. I think I'll look at an Iriver next..I don't care about picture or video files..they are bells and whistles. I want something that will last (battery wise) for extended periods with a descent amount of storage space

Uhh... putting a playlist on random uses the least amount of battery.