iron maiden or metallica

Metallica
because it is more my generation, tough i don't like the records after blackalbum. don't know how to explain. metallica trashes more than maiden. anyway i like maiden, tooo

Talent = Iron Maiden
Credibility = Iron Maiden
Over all sound = Iron Maiden
Live stage show = Iron Maiden
Originality = Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden is much better heavy metal band Metallica ever was or will be

i like metallica better but after the black album they suk and they got a haircut which is un metal like

LORD_GALVATRON said:
Metallica.
Maiden is too "pop" and cheesy

If you think Maiden is pop you might want to consider if you really like heavy metal or not. Nobody in their right might that is a Metal fan could deny the brilliance of Iron Maiden.

Metallica was amazing for 4 albums, what have they done in the past 15 years but make garbage record after garbage record??? Nothing. Maiden continues to put out quality music and will continue to do so as long as they are still kickin'

Iron Maiden was putting out quality metal albums long before Metallica was around and continues to put out quality metal albums long after Metallica quit making metal albums.

Iron Maiden > Metallica

ironmaidenfan09 said:
If you think Maiden is pop you might want to consider if you really like heavy metal or not. Nobody in their right might that is a Metal fan could deny the brilliance of Iron Maiden.
Could you please not reply to me anymore unless you remove your lips from iron maidens' collective ass. You're embarrassing yourself.

ironmaidenfan09 said:
Number of the Beast
Powerslave
Piece of Mind
Killers
7th son of a 7th son

All of those albums are better than anything Metallica has ever done
In your opinion, of course. I don't dispute those are great albums, but in my opinion, Master of Puppets (aka the bible of heavy metal), Kill'em All, and Ride the Lightening are superior, while Justice and black are solid pieces that I like better than POM or Killers. They're close, but the real difference comes after that, where Maiden continued to deliver, while Metallica learned how to continually disappoint.