Iron Maiden - The Final Frontier

First listen sounds more like DoD than AMOLAD, but not much hits me first listen... But yeah, high expectations after AMOLAD (thought DoD was ordinary). I'm really hoping on a few more spins things pick up!

i like to wait and have the excitement of going out on the day of release and finding it in the store and seeing the packaging and bringing it home and blasting it out for the first time...

but on the other hand i wanna play it at my club!

what to do!

I'm waiting to buy it in the shop. That said, I'm tempted to get it on iTunes on to my iPhone while I'm at work so I can listen to it, and then go and buy the hard copy that afternoon. Hmm, overkill?

i like to wait and have the excitement of going out on the day of release and finding it in the store and seeing the packaging and bringing it home and blasting it out for the first time...

but on the other hand i wanna play it at my club!

what to do!

decision time my friend :rolleyes:

Yeah I always prefer to listen to the real thing without having heard much beforehand. Makes the purchase that much more worthwhile!

The only Maiden album I ever heard beforehand was Virtual XI. If there was ever an album someone might be put off of buying after hearing it first, it's that one (although I really like it).

The thing with us hearing VXI ahead of time, though, was that the files were in Real Audio format, and so compressed that I thought it was all done with acoustic guitars. And I was so disappointed when it turned out not to be :lol: