Is Andreas / Mr. V still making music?

Well, fuck me! I haven't been active in this forum for at least 10 years but it's good to see that some people are still keeping it going here.

I was doing some research on Vintersorg for my podcast (only in Swedish) when I stumbled upon this forum once again - and more specifically the thread regarding Gravisphere. If anyone actually downloaded that song (Teleporting the Universe) that was posted on Myspace around 1000 years ago - I would love to get my hands on it.

On topic:
In 2019, he produced and sang some stuff on Andreas Stenlund's project Harmdaud. More specifically - check out the two songs "Bränt till Grund" and "Sprickorna i Verkligheten" from the 2019 album "Skärvor". In 2020, he also produced and did clean vocals for Harmdaud's cover of the old Swedish classic song "Flickan och Kråkan". That song also features Daniel Fredriksson of Otyg-fame.

Speaking of Otyg - last weekend, Mattias Marklund posted on his FB-page that he and Daniel were currently listening to the new Otyg-album which seems to be finished (or at least in a demo version).

On 30th of July 2020, Andreas posted this on his FB:
"So, you play music? You like to Record? You’re working with computers..right? You want to spend time on composing/recording..right? Don’t ever forget the labour on geting back-up on the back-up even if you’re in the cloud..." along with two pictures of a crashed computer.
Further down in the comments, when people were asking if he lost music - he said:
"Nothing is lost ...actually some things where found"

And earlier that same day in 2020 he posted this qoute:
"While you’re waiting on music that I’ve composed and are in the making. Take a ”glance” at this Project. I’ve Done some work with a friend, it is his band Andreas Stenlund and I’ve Done guitars, keyboards, samples/fx, drumprogramming, some vocals, mix and master. Two albums exists."
with a link to the Harmdaud-album.

And if you'd like real proof, on the 27th of july 2020 he posted this when someone asked him for an update:
"In the making: new Vintersorg, release Waterclime, new Otyg, 3-4 more new Projects/album soon to revealed...at least"

Reactions: SonOfNun
Ahh cool update --- I myself only just rediscovered this forum again, I used to post here and on the Orphaned Land forums quite a bit. But you know once Facebook came out that was kind of the death knell for artists using these old school forums a lot. I wonder if Mr. V even remember this place! He used to post a lot here.