is it just me...

Crack Hitler said:
I'm with Cerulean here. I browse the forum maybe twice or three times a week but only post when I feel I've something to say. Like now.

So informative.

so what have you to say?

I'm with Crack here. I browse the forum maybe twice or three times a week but only post when I feel I've something to say. Not Like now. :)

I'm back to work. :cool: A few days a week until September then it's 4 days a week.

I've been very evil on some babyforum these last weeks. I was so boooooooored and sick and tired of this babytalk.:yuk:

Not much happing here. All waiting for the DVD?

whatever.gif

I've Got Nothing To Say
I'm Too Cool To Post
I've Got Nothing To Say
I'm Too Cool To Post
I've Got Nothing To Say
I'm Too Cool To Post
I've Got Nothing To Say
I'm Too Cool To Post
I've Got Nothing To Say
I'm Too Cool To Post
I've Got Nothing To Say
I'm Too Cool To Post
I've Got Nothing To Say
I'm Too Cool To Post
I've Got Nothing To Say
I'm Too Cool To Post
I've Got Nothing To Say
I'm Too Cool To Post
I've Got Nothing To Say
I'm Too Cool To Post
I've Got Nothing To Say
I'm Too Cool To Post
I've Got Nothing To Say
I'm Too Cool To Post
I've Got Nothing To Say
I'm Too Cool To Post
I've Got Nothing To Say
I'm Too Cool To Post
I've Got Nothing To Say
I'm Too Cool To Post
I've Got Nothing To Say
I'm Too Cool To Post
I've Got Nothing To Say
I'm Too Cool To Post Anymore, Anymore Give Me More

I've got nothing to post but I'm too cool to say. :cool:

How sad I am, the afternoon excursion is cancelled because of bad weather. I feel as if I was a character from a Jane Austen book.

I'm weeping with the rain. And I have no umprella. :cry:

weep_weepB.jpg

toolsofthetrade said:
share, which forum? :heh:

I caused a little war between 2 forums :oops: about dressing little girls like mini-britneys. Didn't post the first message. But dear god, I created a monster there. Huge fight. Hilarious.
You see, there's some evil in everbody.:loco:

I haven't been posting here for quite a while. Actually I'm checking this board maybe once every two weeks.. Why? Well the most people I knew left and I don't feel like the rest gives a fuck (well it happens *gg*.. simply different interest I suppose, nothing bad). Also I have the feeling that the themes and conversations are repeated.. just nothing new..

hello!!! =) i am ok :) now i am so happy and i feel i can do everything after great holidays =] hope you have a great time here in italy =)

ah and thank you for writing on my guestbook =} i wanted to send you an e-mail but i was very busy and then i wasn't at home... =(
:hugs: =]

cheers mate!! =)

alright i admit i didn't knew it, cheers for pointing it out. (although it could have meant "see ya at the pub" couldn't i) anyway, i'd like to see more of yer enlightning posts ;)