Is it natural to be gay?

toolsofthetrade said:
i've got this feeling there are more bisexual females than males. is that cos women are supposedly more sexually openminded?
i think its also because men doesnt talk about it outloud, at least not as women do :)
(But maybe thats what you meant through the openminded bit.)

But its just a suggestion, i dont think theres statistics about it :)

Lenore said:
no, not at all, why?

Just curious. I know this lesbian couple, where one of them is bi, they're always on about stupid people staring at them when they kiss and all that, then I asked the bi one how she felt about bi men and she said, they disgusted her, seemed weird to me.

To be honest, I dont like seing 2 mens kissing, and i find the way they have sex quite disturbing (not to say disgusting). Some will think i'm being intolerant, but this is really the way i feel, and i guess lot of people think that way... i dont know many people who think 2 men together are lovely anyway, do you? I must be biased though, most of the gays ive met in my life were the proper gayness in person (guaranteed 100% genuine puffs) and a lot of them happened to be very sick. Then again, everyone lives his life as he wants to, but i just want some of them to live very far from me :lol:

Lenore said:
or is it about the 2-girls-together fantasy?
no offense ok:) just trying to understand :)

yeah thats probably it...otherwise i would feel just as sad if she were cheating on me with a girl. but the thought of a menage-a-trois is both very inviting and scary at the same time...

and im cool, dont worry im not offended. ask away