is there a better metal album this year than meshuggah - catch 33?

I guess thats some of their appeal though as well, the harsh, cold, mechanics of their sound. I can definetly see why some people despise it. This is however, the 8000th time we've been over Meshuggah, perhaps we should just let it die. At least untill their next album.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
I guess thats some of their appeal though as well, the harsh, cold, mechanics of their sound. I can definetly see why some people despise it. This is however, the 8000th time we've been over Meshuggah, perhaps we should just let it die. At least untill their next album.

Exactly. That is probably THE reason why they are a love em or hate em type of band. It all comes down to personal taste.

"Talking about music is like dancing about architecture." - Zappa

lurch70 said:
try this 'cocke tune on for size ... this one has some strange mix of styles ... but very seamless

http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2JUFITD0AC4RG171V3W4QESMBY

I don't think it's entirely free of cutting and pasting, but cool song nonetheless, replete with laughing fits, church bells, synth solos, and lots of other disparate touches which manage to work...

never heard of him/them. i guess you sent me a cd-r/file/psychic wave though?

nevermind, i know who you're talking about. and no, of course i haven't. yet. :loco:

god damn nad said:
never heard of him/them. i guess you sent me a cd-r/file/psychic wave though?

nevermind, i know who you're talking about. and no, of course i haven't. yet. :loco:

Never heard of them. o_O:tickled: JEBUS!

I'm gonna have to do it, aren't I? :Spin:

Dude...I fucking sent you the self titled Colour Haze album to check out and after Maximus and Demilich going apeshit over them, you STILL haven't listened. You sir, are ghey and lying.

"And in other news, the world record holder for the most drugs done by a single human being died today; he was killed by a wild pack of dogs he thought he saw."

doomcifer knows. :loco:

hey i listened to a few samples today!!! stargazer coming up, followed by coloUr haze.

edit: duhhhh, i don't see stargazer on my computer, i might've d/l it at work in which case i'll check it out monday. on to coloURUDR>K Rhaeze.

whoa, this stargazer bassist is pretty awesome.

okay this is REALLY cool, where do i start with them? oh shit... damn! this rules! :kickass: