is there a turkey gig in this tour?

ozi

New Metal Member
Nov 4, 2002
Visit site
i read about anathema's hamburg concert and i'm amazed about the comments and the setlist. i wonder if it will be possible for me to see them playing on stage?
is there a planned gig in istanbul/turkey ?

even if they dont play there you lot can come over and we'll altogether shout "ai siktir" to the bastids who talk in the concerts :p :lol: *always cold jokes aye*

the funny thing is that this werd is very well adopted but greeks,looong time now;) so many words common in greek and turkish;) you seem to know bit of everything in every culture;) nice one:)

yeh more expensive than seeing a concert in your city.its not soooooo expensive if you use a bus;) takes you directly to thessaloniki or even to athens

somnium_in_tenebris said:
aha!thats explains a lot;) very interesting stuff indeed.do you work as something conerning your studies now?

not really, I'm an online editor for a tourism magazine, I write about holidays... but well, it has a little bit to do with cultures as well ;) anyway I only studied that for a year

really?nice:))) maybe you already know our hotel then if youre dealing with greek stuff. Alexandros hotel in Chalkidiki,Nea Roda.We only got a lousy site so i wont post it now,but in a couple of days the proper one will be up :)

BTW i just learnt from my man that the "siktir" thinkg is not turkish at all :ill: it derives from the ancient greek phrase "se iktiro" which originally means " im sorry for you" or sth.if perfectly makes sense now. hadnt thought of it before:( and im supposed to be called greek:(

ah I wish I could write also about Greece, but for the moment its only Austria (mostly), Switzerland, Germany and Italy... well lets see :)

hm, that siktir thing is interesting, its always interesting to see how languages are developping and having influences on each other etc

somnium_in_tenebris said:
really?nice:))) maybe you already know our hotel then if youre dealing with greek stuff. Alexandros hotel in Chalkidiki,Nea Roda.We only got a lousy site so i wont post it now,but in a couple of days the proper one will be up :)

BTW i just learnt from my man that the "siktir" thinkg is not turkish at all :ill: it derives from the ancient greek phrase "se iktiro" which originally means " im sorry for you" or sth.if perfectly makes sense now. hadnt thought of it before:( and im supposed to be called greek:(

siktir means i am sorry for you!!! quess i can say it to my girlfriend when she gets pissed at me (If there was anyone who gets pissed)

about yous wanting the band in turkey (istanbul)

i think now they are confirmed in greece it would be a good moment to try to book them. if anyone gets his arse up of course and find the right people to do it of course.