Is there anyone who like Therion?

be nice Luminous- Theli, Lepaca Kliffoth and Ho Drakon arent that bad- and Theli is actually somewhat original- they stepped out of the shadows of Celtic Frost a little bit on that album. Seriously though, I dont know why Therion fans just dont listen to Celtic Frost.

Hm this also reminds me, Wagner was the ultra- alpha male for the Romantic 19th century- the overblown call to war and paganism- Therion has firmly cemented its position as the Wagner Metal band- with the last three albums. I suppose if the guy that writes the music of Therion- ever listens to another composer( or stops ripping off old Scorpions riffs- which is pretty sad) , maybe the band will sound different- if not- maybe they can play this shit( say Secret of the runes- Deggial) to scare the hell out of the Iraqis.

Luminous- You are one judgmental mofo aren't you...List the bands you like so that I may laugh at you. Do you like the bands no one has ever heard of? Does this make you so absolutely true? You apparently haven't heard ALL of Therion's albums--they are each unique in their own way and they have established their reputation well, unlike you.

P.S. The Crowning of Atlantis, Lepaca Kliffoth, and Theli are amazing albums, uh, and that would be some of the albums of Therion...

My previous speech was merely sarcasm--just to point that out to you since you appeared to be having problems deciphering that...I never had intentions of being your "friend", as from your other posts I have already seen you make a complete fool of yourself. Now, enough of your buffoonery...have some fucking respect for your fellow metalheads--it is such a waste of time to fight on message boards...If this is your sole intention in life, go to the fucking Relapse Board!

I like Therion and review for Metaljudgment, deal with it or you can kiss my white, hairless, heart-shaped ass :)

Smooches:)

I'm listening to Therion right now, Under Jolly Roger.

I got their live album and it's great, I've heard a lot of stuff on MP3 and I love the band, they have such a diverse back catalogue, and just a very unique style

Heavy Metal Samurai said:
I'm listening to Therion right now, Under Jolly Roger.

I got their live album and it's great, I've heard a lot of stuff on MP3 and I love the band, they have such a diverse back catalogue, and just a very unique style
Live in Midgard? That is a fucking awesome live addition to their already lengthy discography! Double disc set!

The other Haggard album was called "And Thou Shalt Trust.... The Seer." I dont own any Haggard albums, and I only have Vovin and Secret Of The Runes, but Haggard and Therion are two of my favorite bands ever.

Don't care for Therion. THeir early stuff was tolerable, but everything after and including Theli just reeks of overblown suckage.

Is Christcrusher Hel on the Metaljudgment site? I just checked the site out- the reviews are ok- not the best not the worst- but I rather like their classic metal archives. It shows when non- musicians write reviews something is always lacking.

speed said:
Is Christcrusher Hel on the Metaljudgment site? I just checked the site out- the reviews are ok- not the best not the worst- but I rather like their classic metal archives. It shows when non- musicians write reviews something is always lacking.
Speed: No, I am not Hel, she is our Editor. I Review on the Metal Judgment Summary Judgment section. I interview on Metal Update under my name, Meshell---I do not participate in the Classic Reviews at all.

LuminousAether said:
Funny the bitch who likes Maiden ells me to get a life. Try doing the same, shitknocker.
how exactly do you 'knock shit' ?

yeah the bitch who likes maiden tells you to get a life.. i have one , and it doesnt involve putting down every band/person on this board.

drop dead mr im better than everyone.

While i applaud Therion for doing something different, I just wish they would do a good job of it. Its disapointing considering how godly albums like Beyond Sanctorum and Symphony Masses are. I enjoy some parts of Theli, but since then i find their music emotionless and there just seems to be no feel to the music any more. and Deggial? Mixing classical music with 70s metal???? What was chris thinking......

Therion is a dramatically fascinating band. All I did was laugh out loud when I first heard them, but like all my favorite bands they just took some time to get used to. They are now my 2nd favorite band, and I do enjoy their newer stuff more than their older stuff.

I've never heard of Haggard, but I'll try and see if KaZaA has got some.

I've recently downloaded more Therion stuff but I have no idea what albums they r from. very nice stuff, though. I also just came across this old MP3 I had called Seven Secrets of The Sphinx. I d/led it a couple years back & it was labelled as done by Nile, so i thought it was Nile 4 the longest time! I LOOOOOVE THERION :)