is there someone over here Ho want to sell me an GP-1000 Perfect Conection Preamp

Fastbodom

I Spit on Your Grave
Jul 17, 2006
The Netherlands
Hello
I m Searching for an
Lee Jackson Perfect Connection GP-1000
is there someone here who lives in Europe and wants to sell me one
or does he or she knows a Friend ho has one and might sell me it

or a Shop ho has one ?

it has to be in Europe Because of the 220V and the 2 pins Power Plug

so ANY ONE PLease Help me get an GP-1000 !!!:headbang:

thanks Best Regards!

Please stay ontopic i don't want to have tons of Trash in this Thread

how do i contact that finnish Alex guy

(whoops i meant alex im talking tomuch about alexi so it gets automatism

eh, the joke is dead now, if it ever lived in the first place. just look on ebay dude you'll find something eventually. how does the GP-1000 sound anyway?

While your there buying that OMGALEXI Amp you might aswell check out the new range of OMGALEXI Clothes from www.fag.com. Also buy some OMGALEXI Speed Picks and some OMGALEXI Bangles and you'll soon be playing like a master on your OMGALEXI E-AL-120.

*postjump* well, yea i figured as much. although the sound alexi gets out of it isnt too terrible, especially on tokyo warhearts (somebody correct me if thats not actually what he used on that tour). But anyway, I wouldnt buy it, and FastBodom....If you haven' tried it already, i suggest doing that, because honestly, at this point it sounds to me that you want to buy it because mr. Laiho has one. I used to be like that actually until i realized that hes not all that. MESA BOOGIE FTW!!!!

wel i m an Fanboy why should i not be it :rofl:
but back ontopic

on ebay there was 1 or 2 but one guy don't wanted to ship to europe and they both were American 110 V with the Rare 3 pins powerplug
and no his tone is not terrible you just need the good equipment (J-50BC-JE-1000 Gainbooster and GP-1000 is the Hell Sound)

@ swabs OMGSWABS beter a Fanboy than some guy like you who post unusefull things