is there someone over here Ho want to sell me an GP-1000 Perfect Conection Preamp

Let me get this straight...

gp-1000+good equipment=terrible sound

gp-1000(sounds-like-ass preamp)+j-50bc(sounds-like-ass pickup) + je-1000(sounds-like-ass gainbooster)=hell sound?

Only if you mean 'hell' as in 'smells like sulphur'.

I mean have you played the GP-1000 before buying it?

Yeah a friend of mine had one but i playd on it with an guitar with passive Pickups and that doesnot sound that great but i heard some Records with some active Pickups and that was just WOOOW i goth in love since that to bad my friends GP was Sold before i could buy it and i now have an Guitar with JE-1000 Gainbooster and an J-50BC Pickup so.

Let me get this straight...

gp-1000+good equipment=terrible sound

gp-1000(sounds-like-ass preamp)+j-50bc(sounds-like-ass pickup) + je-1000(sounds-like-ass gainbooster)=hell sound?

Only if you mean 'hell' as in 'smells like sulphur'.

DUDE SHUT THE FUCK UP YOUR noT even know what your talking about
Get LOST !:devil:

Yeah a friend of mine had one but i playd on it with an guitar with passive Pickups and that doesnot sound that great but i heard some Records with some active Pickups and that was just WOOOW i goth in love since that to bad my friends GP was Sold before i could buy it and i now have an Guitar with JE-1000 Gainbooster and an J-50BC Pickup so.

DUDE SHUT THE FUCK UP YOUR noT even know what your talking about
Get LOST !:devil:

DEUD AT LEEST I KNOW kEN SPEEK ENGREESH YO

anyway

wanna throw your money in the trash can, be my guest :lol:

no i want to buy it because i love the sound

is it bad to buy something that i enjoy

samething as you buy an Dildo and put it in your arse

sadly i was listening to bück dich when i read that :erk:

heej i m not like you to come up with give alexi's cock an name...
so that proves that your gay and now shut the fuck up or stay on topic

dude seriously, try other things before you buy something. I can almost guarantee you that once you buy it you're going to regret it. Just because 1) you tried that preamp on someone else's guitar, and 2) you've just heard it on records with people using it, doesn't mean that you yourself will like it. Its a very different thing and it all depends on what kinda poweramp/effects/pickups you have. I say try a BUNCH of other shit and compare (I will guarantee you that there are MUCH better sounding amps than the GP-1000). Another thing, make sure you budget correctly, that way you won't have just a kickass preamp and everything else is pure trash. Take your time man. Believe me it will turn out better.