is there someone over here Ho want to sell me an GP-1000 Perfect Conection Preamp

dude seriously, try other things before you buy something. I can almost guarantee you that once you buy it you're going to regret it. Just because 1) you tried that preamp on someone else's guitar, and 2) you've just heard it on records with people using it, doesn't mean that you yourself will like it. Its a very different thing and it all depends on what kinda poweramp/effects/pickups you have. I say try a BUNCH of other shit and compare (I will guarantee you that there are MUCH better sounding amps than the GP-1000). Another thing, make sure you budget correctly, that way you won't have just a kickass preamp and everything else is pure trash. Take your time man. Believe me it will turn out better.

i tried the Preamp with my own guitar.

it was not the best sound i heard because of the Passive Pickups
but i now have an guitar with active pickups and i heard some Soundtracks that was recorded with the same active pickups and i love that sound so thats why i m buying it please everyone don't try to change my option .

if i was not Sure of it i woundn't post here and start a Thread

i have one

how much you willing to pay?
Ive added you to MSN Messenger
i thought you were Dutch?? i can be wrong
but i m dutch to so

POD if you want to mimic sounds. GP-1000 Sucks ass, and there are two versions, a marshall and a fender version. I got the fender version twice. it sucks. i finally settled for the POD, but i would have gotten a JMP-1 if i had known about it first. do your preamp research before you buy stupid shit. also, do you have a power amp, or a cabinet?

I'm guessing not.

nope don't have it but thats not at the point know all i want to buy now is an GP-1000 and i know about the Diffrent versions.

Take it from someone who knows what they are taking about, they are crap. Get a Marshall JMP-1, or an ADA MP-1, they are SOOOOOOOO much better.

JMP-1 with a 9200 power amp and vintage 30 cabs sounds HUGE, by the way.

Dude if i don't like it i can always sell it .
i know what i want. if i like them i like them .

everybody is Diffrent so
The only person you will sell it to is another sucker like you. save yourself the trouble.

i don't get it why you all are doing so Strange about it.
because of someguys here don't like it doesnot say that i don't like it what is the God Damn Problem of me trying to buy an Preamp.

'Cause they're fucking morons. Just ignore them and buy what you want dude.

I, for one, would love to hear how it sounds with your J50 BC and JE1000.

'Cause they're fucking morons. Just ignore them and buy what you want dude.

I, for one, would love to hear how it sounds with your J50 BC and JE1000.
hehe well i m keeping mine :rolleyes:
Sorry mate ! But i m Sure that you will get one ! somewhere somehow :-D ill keep an eye on ebay and google for you :D

For what? The JE1000?

I'd only ever consider buying a GP1000 IF I had the gainboost to go with it. Until I can get one, I won't bother looking.