is there someone over here Ho want to sell me an GP-1000 Perfect Conection Preamp

There was one on Ebay last week. HAHA
i know but he did't ship it to Europe and it was american so an 110V and 3 pins Powerplug

i had one. but i sold it to a giraffe
if you sold it to an giraffe why do you say you have one and and let me think you like to sell it ... a little pointless

Well, it seems that you really want one, I'll keep my eyes open, see if I have any friends that have one.
Thank you :) its Fine to see some normal people overhere :)

It doesn't when there are but a few mistakes here and there.

But his posts are mostly unreadable.

WELL DUDE specially For you...

I want to buy an Lee Jackson Perfect Connection GP-1000 Pre-amp (if you know what that is?) and my question here was is there somebody at this Forum that likes to Sell me one?. and if there is no one her who wants to sell his GP-1000 PREAMP to me , is there then some one who has a Friend that is selling his GP-1000 and maby want to sell it to me, or if i can Contact that Guy...

do you understand it now???

WELL DUDE specially For you...

I want to buy an Lee Jackson Perfect Connection GP-1000 Pre-amp (if you know what that is?) and my question here was is there somebody at this Forum that likes to Sell me one?. and if there is no one her who wants to sell his GP-1000 PREAMP to me , is there then some one who has a Friend that is selling his GP-1000 and maby want to sell it to me, or if i can Contact that Guy...

do you understand it know???

:rolleyes:

i know but he did't ship it to Europe and it was american so an 110V and 3 pins Powerplug

if you sold it to an giraffe why do you say you have one and and let me think you like to sell it ... a little pointless

Thank you :) its Fine to see some normal people overhere :)

They are all american. you could take it to an electrician in your country and get it changed over, or you could buy something that's good.

WELL, DUDE especially for you...

I want to buy a Lee Jackson Perfect Connection GP-1000 Pre-amp (do you know what that is?) and my question here was "is there anybody at this forum that would like to sell me one?. And if there is no one here who'd want to sell their GP-1000 PREAMP to me, then would there be anyone with a friend that is selling his GP-1000 and maybe would sell it to me, or if could contact that guy...

Do you understand it now???

Ah, much better :)

And no, you're still an idiot.