Is This the Most Boring Forum Ever?

Acujer

Apr 14, 2008
What happened to you guys? Did all that huffing spray paint fumes sprayed in a ziplock bag, or huffing whipit balloons and snorting tweak in the 90s burn you guys out? Did all the headbanging leave you with less than adequate brain cells? This forum is getting about as exciting as the last 5 Metallica albums, or even worse, Paul D'Anno's solo career. Even listening to Blaze stumble through The Clansman is a step above watching paint dry or grass grow or waiting for an exciting post on this forum.
This is in stark contradiction to the high energy exciting performances The Iron Maidens perform every show.

Everyone knows the 3 best videos of the 80s were:
1) Land of Confusion
2) You Might Think
3) Sledgehammer

Lets compare picks. Mine are action packed with mutants getting blasted off a rooftop, motorcycles crashing through stained glass, ballet dancer in a exploding kitchen, bike messenger escaping hell and doing battle with dudes that look like borgs, ex gf getting blasted by a firehose, sick lyrics ( eyes w.o. face) , and a post apocalyptic scene with the members of armored saint crusing the wasteland in road warrior vehicles...and receiving Excalibur from some giant knight in the sky. Compared to your picks, pupets and a cartoon. Zzzzz.

Ha! You can't appreciate Reagon riding a Triceratops in a cowboy suit? You must be too young.

Lets compare picks. Mine are action packed with mutants getting blasted off a rooftop, motorcycles crashing through stained glass, ballet dancer in a exploding kitchen, bike messenger escaping hell and doing battle with dudes that look like borgs, ex gf getting blasted by a firehose, sick lyrics ( eyes w.o. face) , and a post apocalyptic scene with the members of armored saint crusing the wasteland in road warrior vehicles...and receiving Excalibur from some giant knight in the sky. Compared to your picks, pupets and a cartoon. Zzzzz.

That actually did make me laugh out loud :lol: Hmm, I'm thinking of what my top five would be...nothing jumps out at me. Every video I can remember was cheesy as hell, although I may have loved it for the song.

Cheesy? No way. I call it musical education. I watched TOO YOUNG TO FALL IN LOVE 48 times which made me a graduate from the motley crue school of combat and WANTED MAN by RATT 50 times which made me an old west gunfighter and saloon girl pick up expert. Thank you 80's videos!

What happened to you guys? Did all that huffing spray paint fumes sprayed in a ziplock bag, or huffing whipit balloons and snorting tweak in the 90s burn you guys out? Did all the headbanging leave you with less than adequate brain cells? This forum is getting about as exciting as the last 5 Metallica albums, or even worse, Paul D'Anno's solo career. Even listening to Blaze stumble through The Clansman is a step above watching paint dry or grass grow or waiting for an exciting post on this forum.
This is in stark contradiction to the high energy exciting performances The Iron Maidens perform every show.

I think that folks don't spend a lot of time on the web like they used to. Kind of like a kid with a toy. The kid loves the toy, but later, the toy gets neglected and the kid moves on. My 2 cents.