Is TONIGHTS DECISION Any Good??

threak

Oct 21, 2002
I found this in a second hand store,in good condition for £5,and was thinking of getting it.

I just wanted to know if its any good.And what you think is their best album in your opinion.

IF you like DO, get it. If like LFDGD, get it. If you like VE, get it. If you don't like any of the above, but prefer the older stuff like BMD, then get it anyway. It rules. If you don't get it, and hear it later from somewhere else, you'll likely feel like shooting yourself :D

Hehe, let's face it - how many people on here are going to say "no don't get it!!!"? But yes, it's worth £5 just for Black Session.

Of course it is! All of the songs on there are great, and I also like their cover of Nightmares by the Sea.

Ah, yes...Nightmares by the Sea is just awesome. Even made me download the original version, which is brilliant as well....

Man, I can't wait to get Tonight's Decision....there's this one other awesome song I heard from it, forget the title...hmm...something with "Demon?"

Cool,thanks guys.Im excited now!

I didn't get it yesterday anyway,cos i ran out of cash before i got to the shop.But its a shitty scutty little store that no one knows about,so it ain't going anywhere.Im gonna pick it up at the end of the week when i get paid.

Well,i was just checking the Peaceville website.And now i see that its released on Digipack on Monday.

So im gonna pay the extra three pounds and get it then.

threak said:
I found this in a second hand store,in good condition for £5,and was thinking of getting it.

I just wanted to know if its any good.And what you think is their best album in your opinion.

surely u should buy tonights decision whether u can get it for half price or twice the price. its a beautiful record.

Alcapoth said:
Ah, yes...Nightmares by the Sea is just awesome. Even made me download the original version, which is brilliant as well....

Man, I can't wait to get Tonight's Decision....there's this one other awesome song I heard from it, forget the title...hmm...something with "Demon?"

Yeah, For My Demons. It's the opening song.

I actually like Katatonia's cover way better than the original. Good job, boys. :)