isolation years... crap or awesome track?

I don't care what album the song is on, it is great in my opinion. Some people will disagree...the imperfection of being human.

Excellent piece of work. The beauty of Opeth's acoustic songs is one reason why I love this band. Hours of Wealth is also stunning in it's beauty and simplicity. I read where Mr. Akerfeldt did this song in one take. If that doesn't say " incredible talent" well, then not much else does. Patterns in the Ivy and Benighted are also very moving.

Actual opinion: good song, I just run into this problem where I like Harvest, Still Day Beneath the Sun, Windowpane, In My Time of Need, Death Whispered a Lullaby, Closure, To Rid the Disease, Credence, and Benighted better. Still, good song.

the vocals are a bit tedious but instrumentally it is a very nice track, one might even say it is moving

wtf don't you see the suicide girls logo right bottom? :D

What does that have to do with anything? I said she looked like Danielle, nothing else.

Go cook some pasta and keep quiet, grown ups are talking. Isn't there a soccer game on that you can watch? FORZA INTER!!!!!

Idiot.

if i remember correctly, this is the song mikael had cried after recording...or having heard it for the first time in its entirety. right? you know what, he had every right for every single drop! what a kick-ass song it is.

liar-764977.jpg

"IT WAS ME!"