It´s over - 3 years relationship ;(

Thanks to all! You guys are so awesome :worship:

I feel better & better each day. The greatest time of suffering is over..(days of uncertainty,what nearly killed me). It´s like a redemption now. I can´t describe the feeling I had in my body, just before I said..."should we stop it?" I felt like on the verge exploding. I never felt this way!! After that, the pressure was gone and I could even sleep again. A good friend of mine visited me yesterday - it was one of the best evenings, since the time with my old band.

I feel better & better each day. The greatest time of suffering is over..(days of uncertainty,what nearly killed me). It´s like a redemption now. I can´t describe the feeling I had in my body, just before I said..."should we stop it?" I felt like on the verge exploding. I never felt this way!! After that, the pressure was gone and I could even sleep again. A good friend of mine visited me yesterday - it was one of the best evenings, since the time with my old band.

Felix, you're hands down the nicest person on the forum. When shit goes astray for you, we gotch'er back. Puts a smile on my face to know you're getting better, as time will undoubtedly show you.

Now, GET THE FUCK DOWN TO THE STRIP CLUB!! BEERS ON SHREDDY

its an ugly feeling when you suddenly realize that something wonderful turned into something destructive...slowly crawls up inside of you.

Felix, you're hands down the nicest person on the forum. When shit goes astray for you, we gotch'er back. Puts a smile on my face to know you're getting better, as time will undoubtedly show you.

FUCK YEAH, SHREDDY!!! :devil: It´s time for makin´ some really bad things :D

its an ugly feeling when you suddenly realize that something wonderful turned into something destructive...slowly crawls up inside of you.

Totally agree, Mago! :kickass:

I'm pretty nice too. :D A bit dumb, but still nice. lol

Seriously though +uno on Felix being the nicest fella here. :worship: If only more people could act as such. Hope all goes well dude.

I'm pretty nice too. :D A bit dumb, but still nice. lol

Seriously though +uno on Felix being the nicest fella here. :worship: If only more people could act as such. Hope all goes well dude.

Haha Mike, thanks a lot! :oops: Now after this shit happened, I have one reason more to sing your lyrics (I see kind of context here). That´s good for the song, at least :kickass:

Don't think I've ever spoken to you properly man, but from seeing your posts around you seem like a really nice dude and it always sucks when things like this happen! I recently ended a 5 year relationship with the only girlfriend I've ever had (together since we were 16) and I know how weird it feels.

I think the worst thing for me was how I felt about all the plans that we had made together that I now knew would never happen, it's a weird feeling when you have this vision of the direction that you're going in life and the person who you're going there with, and then that all changes so drastically. But it really helped me to think that instead of the direction that I had set out for myself, my life was now a blank canvas to do with whatever I wanted. Even though it might not feel stable or secure, an uncertain future can hold an infinite amount of possibilities and happy prospects.

Everything will get better man! :)

I recently ended a 5 year relationship with the only girlfriend I've ever had (together since we were 16) and I know how weird it feels.

@Scissors61, totally sorry to hear that, man :( 5 years must be even harder than after 3. "Weird" is a good word, trying to describe it. It´s simply impossible to describe completely. We also had plans/dreams, getting children at some time in our life, buying a house (with recording studio & stuff) and garden and all that shit. Now it seems, I can put my money entirely in MY dream. Recording some kickass tunes!! :kickass: I´ll concentrate 100% on my Machines & Madness debut album.