It´s over - 3 years relationship ;(

Thank you so much, my friends! You guys are awesome :worship: I don´t know, where to start, saying THANK YOU! I´m pretty overwhelmed due to your words. And you all are so fucking right! It was the first night, I finally slept..(though strange dreams) but I feel okay.

My sympathies man :( More time to work on Machines and Madness though at least! :kickass:

THIS!

Indeed. I will roll on the Myspace page in the next weeks/month. I have a couple of surprises for you. The only thing I can confirm yet..(some prog/Jazz/fusion fans might know him) I got Wolfgang Zenk, former Sieges Even, 7for4, aboard. He already recorded a solo and it´s fucking awesome!! Scale sweeping ftw :) I really hope, the mysterious person, who also confirmed his interest to contribute a solo, will send it to me soon. If ALL goes well, that would be the absolute cure for me.

It was the first night, I finally slept..(though strange dreams) but I feel okay.

Man, I bet it's nothing on my last night's dream.

I dreamed that one of my best friends was in here and wrecked my bass traps (I have a lot of them). I was losing my shit, screaming at him to fix it before I kill him :lol:. I woke up angry as fuck, like at that point just before you're going to put someone through a window :lol:

Sorry to hear that Felix.
You are young, enjoy life, get the positive things of this negative thing and put them together into music. You'll probably feel pain, anger, sadness...good moment to write music.

And remember, what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Deutschland uber alle! At least you'll win the worldcup.:kickass::kickass:

Thank you, Nebolous :kickass:

Man, I bet it's nothing on my last night's dream.

I dreamed that one of my best friends was in here and wrecked my bass traps (I have a lot of them). I was losing my shit, screaming at him to fix it before I kill him :lol:. I woke up angry as fuck, like at that point just before you're going to put someone through a window :lol:

Hahaha this is weird...dreams are weird. Dreams can have influence on the whole fucking day, It can really pull ya down. Wrecking bass traps is nearly as stupid as making a scratch in the guitar´s varnish haha. Already thought about the meaning of that dream, Ermz? :)

The only thing I can confirm yet..(some prog/Jazz/fusion fans might know him) I got Wolfgang Zenk, former Sieges Even, 7for4, aboard. He already recorded a solo and it´s fucking awesome!! Scale sweeping ftw :) I really hope, the mysterious person, who also confirmed his interest to contribute a solo, will send it to me soon. If ALL goes well, that would be the absolute cure for me.

:headbang:

Just wanted to rub it in to everyones face that I know who this "mysterious" person is... :D.

I hope you get over your problems quick Felix and focus on your music like the others said.

Absolutely man, they are weird things. Sometimes expressions of the subconscious, and other times probably just byproducts of our wires crossing certain feelings with the wrong memories etc. Like my girl had dreams of having sex with her best guy friend, and felt disgusted :lol:. Who knows though, maybe she actually wants to, haha.

Hope in your case it was just plain weird, and not retarded like in mine.

Deutschland uber alle! At least you'll win the worldcup :kickass: :kickass:

Hahaha I love you, Fucker!! :headbang: Thanks for your words. I´m just listening to Iron Maiden´s "Beast over Hammersmith" live CD. Bruce Dickinson performing songs of the "Killer" album. This is just giving me the rush!!

:headbang:

Just wanted to rub it to everyones face that I know who this "mysterious" person is... :D.

I hope you get over your problems quick Felix and focus on your music like the others said.

Haha Kimon :worship: I dunno, if Wolfgang would have played the solo how it is, if you´d have not given him this hell of a "pass" like your solo. Fuck man, this is so much win.

Thanks for your words!

Absolutely man, they are weird things. Sometimes expressions of the subconscious, and other times probably just byproducts of our wires crossing certain feelings with the wrong memories etc. Like my girl had dreams of having sex with her best guy friend, and felt disgusted :lol:. Who knows though, maybe she actually wants to, haha.

Hope in your case it was just plain weird, and not retarded like in mine.

Haha I totally wish, she does not want to! It´s a very good sign, she told ya about that dream :)

Indeed. I will roll on the Myspace page in the next weeks/month. I have a couple of surprises for you. The only thing I can confirm yet..(some prog/Jazz/fusion fans might know him) I got Wolfgang Zenk, former Sieges Even, 7for4, aboard. He already recorded a solo and it´s fucking awesome!! Scale sweeping ftw :) I really hope, the mysterious person, who also confirmed his interest to contribute a solo, will send it to me soon. If ALL goes well, that would be the absolute cure for me.

Hell yeah felix, TU ES! \m/

On a sidenot, the possitive thing about this shitty situations is that, from my experience, I always wrote the best songs in such though phases :lol:

One thing that helped me alot when I was going through a difficult break up was to start excercising, lifting weights. It helps to build your self confidence and worth back up, not to mention keeps your mind off everything. It eventually turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to me, I'd say everything happens for a reason.

Just keep your head high and hang in there bro!

One thing that helped me alot when I was going through a difficult break up was to start excercising, lifting weights. It helps to build your self confidence and worth back up, not to mention keeps your mind off everything. It eventually turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to me, I'd say everything happens for a reason.

Just keep your head high and hang in there bro!

I gotta say this isn't bad advice at all, I can totally see it helping.

As I told you before Felix, if you ever want to talk you can hit me up on Facebook, I'm very sorry to hear it ended, but I'm sure it was for the best.

I also ended a 3 year relationship some time ago but I can't say I was as hurt as she was cause I was the one ending it and it was to be with another person (who now is my wife), although all the memories brought my old gifts given to each other really used to tear my heart in those first weeks.

As everyone has said, just take your time to digest what has happened, you'll feel like shit for a few days/weeks and that can't be helped, but you'll get over it after some time, good luck you got the world cup to cheer you up, and that Germany is kicking total ass!

Cheers to you mate, good luck with the rest of your life, wherever it may lead you!

Hey man, We haven't spoken before as far as I remember but I thought I'd weigh in anyway.

Feeling shitty and bad in anyway isnt so bad when you realse that it's a universal condition that comes with being human. It's inevitable when you put yourself out there that your going to get hurt sometimes. As such it's happened to a lot of other people too so you can be sure that others understand and you shouldnt feel alienated by this.

This is what happens, almost all ups have a down to go with them. Not thinking "this shouldnt happen to me" will do you the world of good. It'l help you move on faster than if you hold some idea that your life should not be like this. The same goes for any anger you have from this breakup. Sure your gonna be angry, but respect it, don't just react to it by averting your thoughts. See it as a showing to you of the vulnerability you and I always have, then let it go, when it comes up see it, respect it and if you watch it enough it'll disappear again. It'll come and go and you can't do anything about it. The best thing you can do is watch the hurt until it passes for a moment. Then you'll know it won't and doesn't last forever and that you dont have to worry about it. Life has plenty more joy and hurt left for you to worry about. Thats the way life is.

Best wishes.