Your 3 albums of the last decade!

CANNIBAL CORPSE - KILL. I have 3 copies of this, one in the car, one in the house and one at work. Cannot get enough of this album.

IRON MAIDEN - BRAVE NEW WORLD. An absolute masterpiece! From the first listen till now, I just dont tire from this album.

SUFFOCATION - SUFFOCATION. Great mix and master, songs speak for themselves without the typical pristine polish, well done Frankie and Co.

Apologies to NILE - THOSE WHOM THE GODS DETEST. Not out for long, but fuck has it caved my head in since day one.

SUFFOCATION - SUFFOCATION. Great mix and master, songs speak for themselves without the typical pristine polish, well done Frankie and Co.

Quite surprised to hear this from you in all honesty dude, most suffo fans I know thought that album was really boring.

entrails of you is sick though.. riff at 2:46 blows my mind every time \m/

Justin Sullivan - Ocean Rising (2003)
Dark Tranquillity - Fiction (2007)
Testament - The Formation of Damnation (2008)

As I like the Whoracle more, In Flames is out this decade.
But 3 is too short...
I also love IllDisposed - The Prestige
Bolt Thrower - Those Once Loyal was a damn good album
Tool released good stuff, but I like the Albums from the 90th more.

To choose only 3 albums of a whole decade let people think about it very detailed. When the thread goes on and on and all people will contribute, we could make a voting...

THE 3 MOST IMPORTANT RECORDS OF THE LAST DECADE!

Voted by the members of the Andy sneap forum. What do you think about it?

1. At the Drive In - Relationship of Command

2. Between the Buried and Me - Colors

3. Nevermore - This Godless Endeavor

I'm a metalhead at heart really, but strangely enough, my favorite album of all time (and of the 00s) is from the post hardcore genre

Öwen;8808122 said:
Propagandhi - Potemkin City Limits
Shinedown - The Sound Of Madness
Darkest Hour - Deliver Us

In no particular order.

Deliver Us is easily my favorite of the melodeath mixed with metalcore thing.
A lot of fans hated it because it was "not raw and tr00 to their old sound" or whatever, but I liked the fact they tried new things with Deliver Us.

Dissection - Reinkaos
The Crown - Possessed 13
Dark Tranquillity - Character

Guess I should just move to Sweden :)