It ain't metal, but...

"Sexual healing" is from when Marvin started turning wack IMO! He's 70's and late 60's stuff is much better IMO! His "What's going on" record is a superb record, if you ask me! He kept it going right up until his last record for Motown in 1981, "In our lifetime", which is a great record! The following year he made that crap "Midnight love" with "Sexual healing" on it.
His voice was heavenly though. The singer to ever grace the planet IMO.

Board said:
"Sexual healing" is from when Marvin started turning wack IMO! He's 70's and late 60's stuff is much better IMO! His "What's going on" record is a superb record, if you ask me! He kept it going right up until his last record for Motown in 1981, "In our lifetime", which is a great record! The following year he made that crap "Midnight love" with "Sexual healing" on it.
His voice was heavenly though. The singer to ever grace the planet IMO.
I never said it was his best tune, I just said it fucking owned! :cool:
I just happened to be listening to it when I started this thread.
'What's Going On' is definitely a much deeper and more meaningful song.
I miss him. Fucked up way to die; being shot by his dad and all. :(

Ol' Dirty Bastard said:
This one time I went to this bar on karaoke night and I got up and did Never Tear Us Apart by INXS. I pretended to hang myself with the mic chord at the end and dropped to the floor. Ahh... good times...

I once did "I believe I can fly" by R Kelly at a Karaoke night and finished the song by pissing on a 14 year old.

LordFireworm said:
I once did "I believe I can fly" by R Kelly at a Karaoke night and finished the song by pissing on a 14 year old.
If you were trying to do a convincing R Kelly, shouldn't you have had sex with the 14 year old and videotaped it?

Lycanthrope said:
If you were trying to do a convincing R Kelly, shouldn't you have had sex with the 14 year old and videotaped it?

Apparently you're not aware that after R. Kelly had sex with the 14 year old, he urinated on her.It's also on the tape.
"Girl, I'm going to piss on you"

SoulVomitor said:
I'd have to agree with board on this one, he was becoming cheesy when that song was popular...but then again what do I know, i was only 5 years old then.
I was only 1 year old in '82, but we can still listen to the song just the same today and say if we think it's good or not Stevie Wonder got cheesy as well in the 80's ("I just called to say I love you" says it all!), but some of his 60's & 70's work are bad-ass shit, "Golden lady" being superb all the way through IMO!
I also noticed that I'm getting crappy at spelling. I ment to say "His 70's and late 60's work" and also "The best singer to ever grace the planet IMO" and not just "The singer to ever grace the planet IMO". :err: