Its About time!!!!!!!!

It's good to see you guys on here!!!

Had an awesome time in Atlanta, and as always, it was great hanging out with you guys!!!!

You all put on one hell of a show, and I feel lucky to have been there!!!!

The new tunes really kicked ass, and I am so looking forward to the new CD...also loved the Death Machine disc...very very cool stuff!!!

ZH Rule!!! :headbang:

~Dave

ya know... I'm at a loss for words here.....uummmm...

shit!!!

We love you guys! :)

I'll be visiting here quite a bit!
Thanks for the EXCELLENT show at ProgPower! Me & Sheri had been looking forward to seeing you guys live for over a year!!!!

I guess we'll be bumping into you at the Symph X/BG gig in a few weeks!

until then....Cheers!!!!

Great show at PP3.0!! I just wish you could've had more time to play. I sat there in amazement at how technical the music was and how well it was done live. I picked up your ealier cd and love it too!

Hopefully when you start playing shows again in CA when the new cd comes out we'll be able to get out there to see a show(or 2....). Hopefully we'll see you at the BG/Sym X show in San Fran...

Take Care!

Sheri

After seeing these guys at PP3 and meeting them, I just knew that more people had to experience these guys. When I saw that no forum existed for them here, I decided that change that asap and here we are, one week after PP3!

Enjoy the forum, everyone!

Darrin

What a cool group of guys, and what musicians!! Great idea Darrin. They totally put me into a metal mood on Friday, great start to the show.

Darrin, such a superb idea to get the boys their own forum. Now if they play live again soon here (in the Bay Area), I will take some newer photos of them and post them somewhere. I have a bunch of live pics, but neither band has played here in forever. They just want to play other places. LOL I'm glad they supposedly did well at PP3 even though I wasn't able to attend this year. :(

I am elated to see a Zero Hour forum here. "Towers Of Avarice" is one of the best albums I have ever heard... so technical, emotional and memorable.