I am that I am
May 22, 2004
an exit to eternal summer slacking
So I've been waiting for someone/anyone to point out the return of
:.::
on the spine of the Fiction CD
xxx.jpg

I noticed :.:: the first day I received the disc
So the mystery deepens, why now after years and several new DT CDs it reappears,
is there some sort of mysterious connection between Haven and Fiction?
The wonder of it all???

^ Yeah most likely :p .

I don't know why people keep asking what :.:: means, I gave up a long time ago trying to figure it out and I don't think the band will ever tell :lol: , so no point in wasting precious memory space storage in yer brain for that ( :rolleyes: ).

You know how little girls sometimes make pretty symbols in their MSN names? For example...

..::eViL DeViL::.. +~*I'vE bEcOmE So NuMb*~+

How do we know that it isn't just something like that? :loco:

:.::

An incomplete rectangle made out of 7 points... there's quite a meaning in that (psychological or archetypal, anyway), but I'm too fucking lazy to make some research and do 5 minutes thinking.

It's probably "Haven" or "Dark Tranquillity" in braille writing, or something.

Nope :p .

Jolty said:
You know how little girls sometimes make pretty symbols in their MSN names? For example...

..::eViL DeViL::.. +~*I'vE bEcOmE So NuMb*~+

How do we know that it isn't just something like that?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah I agree :p . I'm starting to believe more and more everyday that it was all a joke that got out of control :lol: :rolleyes: :p .

Real time chat application (like AOL or ICQ).

Thanks
I'm not an internet chat person(I do have a life other than my PC) but an internet pen pal or two asked if I was on MSN, I replied no, as I thought they meant a drug, like LSD
I have IM with my AOL service but I disabled all that nonsense

You know how little girls sometimes make pretty symbols in their MSN names?
My niece sent me this ...

-o00o-----//{ ´°`(_)´°` }\\-----o00o-

hahaha
ive been wondering the same with the :.::
but i read that they where clues on the cds??
i dont have all dt's :( just damage done, the minds i and the gallery
but arghh i would love to know what it means... it is a work from niklas right?
he loves to keep us wondering and thinking about stuff like that

Would it be different had it been another symbol? With DT becoming more and more well-known they might have chosen :.:: for the fans to have something to indentify DT other than the bandname (Much like how each country has its own flag, or how each company has its logo).

So, in my opinion, :.::=DT.

ive read the threads....
im not sure it has been figured out yet, lots of ideas...but no one knows for sure

The dots kind of remind me of those dots that you see in the corner of the theatre screen when you are watching a movie.

You know, the dots that signal to the people who are running the Projector that they need to change reels?

The line between the band logo and the heart kind of reminds me of film too.

Hooray for resurrecting old topics with nonsense rambling.