It's christmas time...

...yay! :)

Here you can talk about the best time of the year! :D

For example: your feelings in those few weeks before christmas, what kind of presents you give to your friends and family, how you spend the christmas time, typical things for christmas, Santa Claus, what you will you do on 24th, 25th and 26th December, post christmas pictures, aaaaand many more things that you can think of! :)

This is why I hate christmas now, it's become all about the presents and santa claus and whatever. People don't remember what christmas actually is, all they care about is stuffing their fat faces with food and getting presents. I'm not religious or anything but this really pisses me off.

ROTFL See, Allie, even you can get a Christmas avatar early. :D

I love Christmas because winter is my favorite season. I fucking love snow! Last year's Christmas made up for 2003-2006, which were all snow-free Christmases. Last year, at my grandparents' house in New Hampshire, we got a foot and a half of snow!!!! It was wonderful, and my cousins (age range 9-13) all were ecstatic, which makes me happy, because I rarely get to see them, so it's good to see them happy. I hope that we get snow again this year, hopefully somewhere in the range of what we had last year. That would make me extremely happy.

Christmas is also a great time for me because my mom makes amazing Christmas cookies! We have had a number of family recipes that we make every year, dating back to when I was a kid, and it helps bring my mom, my sister and I together as a family.

As for all of you who have stated that you do your shopping last minute and/or you hate rushing through the stores, do what I do and shop online. Trust me when I say that shopping online saves you 99% of the hassle and aggravation that you might normally experience during the holidays. It also potentially saves you money. I managed to buy Christmas presents inline for three people before Thanksgiving, and when I looked at the prices of those items in store catalogs after Thanksgiving, they were all higher than what I paid online at Amazon and other online stores. Sure, the stores may hold Christmas sales, but they also cleverly mask price increases in those sales. Take my advice and shop online. Shipping may make things a little pricey, but wouldn't you rather be able to purchase your desired gifts from the comfort of your own home, as opposed to rushing around to six different stores because the first five are all sold out of that item?

It's the moooooooooooooost wonderful tiiiiiiiiiiiiime, of the yeeeeeeeeeeeear............

tl;dr sry:(

This is why I hate christmas now, it's become all about the presents and santa claus and whatever. People don't remember what christmas actually is, all they care about is stuffing their fat faces with food and getting presents. I'm not religious or anything but this really pisses me off.

That's the only thing I like about christmas:lol:

And the cosy times ofc.

Sant claus is dead, fuckers.

santa-claus-is-dead-714-OBRAZKY.PL.jpg

That's the only thing I like about christmas:lol:

And the cosy times ofc.

Exactly!!! For me this is the real meaning of christmas, giving and getting gifts, and dinner all together the 24th. I hate it when people say that they hate christmas because now is all about material stuff, it has been that way since I remember and I'm totally ok with that.

I already bought Xmas presents for my mom, my dad, my sister, my brother, a friend, and Chris. I still need to buy a 3rd present for Chris, but I already know what it is, I just need to go to the store and buy it. Otherwise, I'm ready :) I am really happy this year because I managed to buy everything before the Xmas madness started so I didnt get stuck in a store with over 9000 overexcited customers. My presents are wrapped, my cards are signed, now bring on the parties :D

I still need to convince my parents it's not too early to decorate though :lol:

I already bought Xmas presents for my mom, my dad, my sister, my brother, a friend, and Chris. I still need to buy a 3rd present for Chris, but I already know what it is, I just need to go to the store and buy it. Otherwise, I'm ready :) I am really happy this year because I managed to buy everything before the Xmas madness started so I didnt get stuck in a store with over 9000 overexcited customers. My presents are wrapped, my cards are signed, now bring on the parties :D

I still need to convince my parents it's not too early to decorate though :lol:

None for me?:(