underwear
pajama pants
christmas pants
a framed picture of the four of us
a dilbert book
a flexible mini flash light
23 piece socket wrench set
paid fare on the family reunion cruise to Mexico next year

I suppose the last made up for the other lackluster stuff. I suppose I should've made a list.

will post whatever I get from my mom and sister when I get home tomorrow

Merry Christmas, people. Come together with your families and celebrate to your heart's delight, and may this coming year be better than the last one for everyone.

So far:
Rogue Trooper and Overlord II from my brother (PC)
"I'm Huge In Japan" shirt (awesome)
Hoodie
New pajamas
A lot of books
A variety of dark chocolate stuff
A map of Montreal
A nailclipper (I get one every year)

Will be getting some more stuff later on, I think.

From Facebook:

"Travis 'Horus Bones' Loutsch So... As we approach this LOVELIEST of holidays, let us remember that we are all just a bunch of depraved degenerates, and nothing can stop us from destroying ourselves in the end. It's a wonderful feeling. On a lighter note, I was delighted to see all of the cancellations of xmas masses all across this area. Too bad I... live behind 2 churches that are having masses now. Damn. Brick buildings don't burn well.
Yesterday at 7:41pm"

I got a Fender bass, The Smiths-Meat is Murder on vinyl, some socks and pajamas, two seasons of Futurama, a Led Zeppelin poster, and a couple of other things.

I got some candy, a hat, gloves, Grateful Dead shirt, Simpsons pajama pants, Team America on dvd, and a couple gift cards, thats about it.

50$
10$
50$ FYE Gift Card.
2 pairs of Old Navy jeans and some Gap shirts.
Socks
Shoes
A 1950's style movie time air- popcorn popper.
Shure Headphones.
The Hangover DVD.

My parents gave me 200 Euros for my trip to Rome in March.
Add to that another $150 from aunts and uncles.

And among other things, my girlfriend made me this shirt.

Photoon2009-12-25at1628.jpg

From my girlfriend:
A 3 day pass to MDF '10

Son of a fucking bitch... That should be the best present you can fucking get right there.

Edit: And damn nice. Greys got Shure phones. Most expensive brand of phones right there.

Edit 2: Oh and missed the Fender Bass. Nice one there lama.

I have a few of those. Love Dilbert!

Enjoy that. It's great.

An inside joke?

I mainly got stuff I asked for: some 16 Horsepower albums, Elend's The Umbersun, and a few books. My big gift was a Bose sound dock from my parents, and my brother got us tickets to see Levon Helm. :headbang:

Who got you the 16 Horsepower albums and where did they buy it?