It's Hell outside!!

yeha i have been in a van - no aircon help moving shit this and that..at 47'c man, i know a guy who was in a tin shed at 45'c man his brain nearly had it....remember in the heat protect you brain ok

^and semi naked petite dark but cute chicks walking around the swimming pool. :p

it't nice outside today. only 33 °C or so.
I also have a cold because of the A/C on and off contantly.

Everyone has their own heat tolerance and mine is incredibly low. I get sunbrun from being outside for an hour with spf 45 on, my eyes tear up instantly when it's too bright. I've had heatstroke more than once. When my friends and I went to the hoover dam, I started getting really sick and dizzy and seeing black spots, it was 112 that day.
It's not that I wouldn't like to be out in the sun or never am, it's the extreme heat my body can not handle.
I try to love the sun, but sadly it is unrequited.

Fall is definfately my favorite time of year.

Don't hate me because I'm pale! hehe

eaeolian said:
Yeah, but that's not as bad as our 95 with 85% humidity here the swamp known as DC. I loved the dry heat in Phoenix.

Yea I could deal with the dry heat in Nevada and Arizona, but on days like today down here when the temperature is 98-99 at the moment, and a heat index of 113 with the humidity, I just want to lay in a freezer and not move.

107 here today. My mom is in the hospital and gets out today ...and gets to come home to a house with no A/C.

I'm sick of this shit. The humidity is overwhelming, even my pets are miserable. I hate Texas. My fiancee and I have been talking with real estate agents in Maine. As soon as my debts are paid off and we can find jobs, I AM OUT OF HERE. I'll learn to love snow. It's so gr1m and frosty.

aww sammeh :(

hope your mommy does ok :erk:

i totally understand though, this is bewwwwwwwllshite!!! i know we've had plenty of summers here with 100+ temps but i never remember it being this miserable. please come, october. PLEASE COME :worship:

She's fine, she's in recovery at the moment. Probably high on all sorts of good stuff. My great grandmother was on morphine one time and yelled at me to tell the "orientals" to stop playing with her feet and taking pictures of her, hahaha. Them's some good drugs.

I have years before I can pay off my debts, I'll be sweating with you for a while. I had to go to Target to buy some cheap pants/skirts that are uber thin. Too fooking hot. Blitz lays in front of the fan all night and hogs it with his big Geman butt. Grr.

yeah i saw him at the library earlier today, sitting and talking with some kid at a table. he didn't see me though <_<

haha!