It's that time again COB fans...interview questions

^All the shittiest stuff except cognac was missing.

:lol: Hey man, whiskey and rum aren't that bad!

Yes, the interview is tonight! :) And can I just say I was not expecting this kind of response! LOL Still sifting through all responses so I will start responding now. ;)

I will post the interview SOOONNNN!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to you for giving us the chance of asking those questions! Really looking forward to that interview and don't worry, the longer it is, the moer questions and the happier we'll be :kickass:

Well i'd like to know how alexi feels about jackson guitars?....i'm probly guessing he's got a settled perminant deal with ESP or else something would of happened but alexi always talked about his wild child guitar like it was family....

He has NEVER spoken about the actual guitars, but he's said many times that since he got the endorsement with ESP he's been asked by Jackson to switch to them but he won't because of the way they treated them back in 2002. ESP got him and gave him everything he needed even though he said no to them more than once because he still had hopes of getting Jacksons (he even told them at first that he'd not play with other guitars than Jacksons), but ESP waited and finally signed him and treated him like so great from the very begining that he'd not switch back to Jackson by anything now.

Still, we don't know which guitars he prefers and probably never will, because he wouldn't be able to say it being endorsed to ESP when they've done so much for him. It wouldn't be fair IMO.

I have an answer why you guys have not seen ANY new interviews for this tour...because they are not doing any per the tour manager. Having said this, I am sure you can put two and two together...I did not get the interview last night. :erk::oops::cry:

I am keeping all of your questions and I WILL solidify this interview in the near future for you! :heh:

Sorry I have kept you in suspense just to let you down. However there is an upside to this story; I will have a live review of all I saw last night with pics. Knowing it is not nearly the same as an interview but I wanted to give you all something!

Okay, I will let you know when the review is ready and before you ask, it should be ready by 7 Oktober. ;)

You all truly rock and I appreciate you guys always coming through so I will do the same for you!
/K

I read some of the interviews on your site. They are the best COB/AA interviews I read - besides the SOB ones.
I think i replied the same thing in the old thread too, but who cares: It's so nice from you that you asked on this board for questions!:kickass: (first time I use this smiley). Half of the other interviews are the same shit over and over again.

Well thanks for that backhanded comment/compliment innuenDO and for the first time usage of that particular smiley as well! ;)

It means a lot for us to be able to have the fans in contact with the artist...we would do it more but you guys are the most diehard there are! :headbang::kickass:

that's really disappointing, for you as well as us, Karma, but thanks for letting us know. Hope you can get the interview
sometime soon (do you know why they're not doing interviews?), and look forward to your reivew and pix of the show :headbang:

Tho, that makes me think, there should be a "Ask The Bandmembers (for interviews)" thread, run by someone who would pick up questions, after they are debated, and post them in the first post (Editing it) and removing them as they finally are asked.

^It would just get filled up with stupid questions and the ones who deserve to ask them something don't get the chance.

No interview? I knew it.

that's really disappointing, for you as well as us, Karma, but thanks for letting us know. Hope you can get the interview
sometime soon (do you know why they're not doing interviews?), and look forward to your reivew and pix of the show :headbang:

It was a let down for us all. Again, I wish I could have done it; however, all hope is not lost. The first opportunity I get, I will do it!!! How could I not let you guys know! As far as why, necessarily I am not at liberty to say. But yeah, the review...it will be coming shortly! ;)

Hope you guys have an awesome weekend! It's been a helluva week for me so I think I will take someone's suggestion up on rum or my favourite Johnnie Walker...:kickass:

Skål/Kippis/Cheers!!:lol:

I have an answer why you guys have not seen ANY new interviews for this tour...because they are not doing any per the tour manager. Having said this, I am sure you can put two and two together...I did not get the interview last night. :erk::oops::cry:

I am keeping all of your questions and I WILL solidify this interview in the near future for you! :heh:

Sorry I have kept you in suspense just to let you down. However there is an upside to this story; I will have a live review of all I saw last night with pics. Knowing it is not nearly the same as an interview but I wanted to give you all something!

Okay, I will let you know when the review is ready and before you ask, it should be ready by 7 Oktober. ;)

You all truly rock and I appreciate you guys always coming through so I will do the same for you!
/K

:( :( Awh...oh well. You tried your best anyway so thanks and don't feel bad,it's not your fault :) Im sure you'll get another chance ;)