ITT we post funny pictures...

Chatroulette_01.jpg

^ I dunno man, thats pretty friggin funny :D

ya , but we can't make the world in peace if we always make joking prophet cartoon or explode bomb in non moslem countries. Do you recognize other religion than yours?

sorry if i talk about it too deep

I hope all of you that read my post can stop provoke each other.

Let's continue posting funny pictures! :D

ya , but we can't make the world in peace if we always make joking prophet cartoon or explode bomb in non moslem countries. Do you recognize other religion than yours?

I'm an atheist bro ;)

I recognize that ALL religions are funny, as well as all non-religions. Its taking shit too serious that makes the world less peaceful than it could be

Do you actually think a prophet cartoon is the same as bombing and killing innocent people for your religion that actually tells you to kill all "infidels"?

And what he said ^

Do you actually think a prophet cartoon is the same as bombing and killing innocent people for your religion that actually tells you to kill all "infidels"?

And what he said ^

really really different! but HEY, i didn't say i'm moslem, right? I also hate terorist who explode bomb in Bali because my race felt that suffer too. And then i hate people who drive the plane to destroy WTC. I just want to live in peace.

and maybe you confuse why i protect moslem too much, if i'm not moslem. it is because half of my family are moslem, and the other is not. But my family could recognize the difference.

I hope you could do that also

sorry once again

let's continue see the funny picture! :D

"Laughter is the closest distance between two people" - Victor Borge

If we can't have world peace every time someone says something perceivably insensitive then its never going to happen full stop.

This board is generally good at keeping to the equal opportunity ribbing on all religious fronts (Dam Christians) so I don't see how its not funny, not allowing it would be a double standard.

And why would you want to know where it came from? Thats a bit sinister.

NOOOOO, DON'T DO THIS TO THE FUNNY PICTURES THREAD

agreed. It's a joke, if you don't have sense of humor then get the hell out of this thread cause this ain't the place to discuss that stuff. This is a place for jokes, if you're one of those jokey sensitive crybabies this thread ain't for you. I'm betting this whole forum isn't for you, cause we've smashed muslims in a humorous way more than once, not more than christians but yeah more than once, like Dan's awesome Metallica photoshops, those were killer

Öwen;9457889 said:
"Laughter is the closest distance between two people" - Victor Borge

If we can't have world peace every time someone says something perceivably insensitive then its never going to happen full stop.

This board is generally good at keeping to the equal opportunity ribbing on all religious fronts (Dam Christians) so I don't see how its not funny, not allowing it would be a double standard.

And why would you want to know where it came from? Thats a bit sinister.

I will reply it soon after i ask that meaning in Indonesia to my friend.

if you ask why i want to know where that picture from, it's just because i wanna try to tell him to stop making it (if i can)

sorry to make this thread out of topic, btw i wanna quote this "I recognize that ALL religions are funny, as well as all non-religions. Its taking shit too serious that makes the world less peaceful than it could be"

really great words!

sorry once again!

agreed. It's a joke, if you don't have sense of humor then get the hell out of this thread cause this ain't the place to discuss that stuff. This is a place for jokes, if you're one of those jokey sensitive crybabies this thread ain't for you. I'm betting this whole forum isn't for you, cause we've smashed muslims in a humorous way more than once, not more than christians but yeah more than once, like Dan's awesome Metallica photoshops, those were killer

Once again i'm sorry to make this thread to wrong direction

and about Dan's awesome Metallica photoshop, i really like that! because i hate terrorist and wanna have good photoshop skill.

I'm just 17 years old boy who want to live in peace, sorry :cry:

Once again i'm sorry to make this thread to wrong direction

and about Dan's awesome Metallica photoshop, i really like that! because i hate terrorist and wanna have good photoshop skill.

I'm just 17 years old boy who want to live in peace, sorry :cry:

we all want to live in peace, nobody is making war over this, and whoever starts a war over internet jokes is an asshole and should die. Now stop derailing the thread, no one ever disrupted peace here.

i think i agree with wibi08!!

I think you should get the hell outta here!! :Smokin: