official kemonomimi and furry and cosplay thread

so
no one's sexually turned on by the "cat girls" showing acres of cleavage

fdb53fd6467db05740530ef3cce7d244.jpg

Reactions: PrincessHades
The whole cat theme doesn't do it for me (why do I want to fantasize about fucking a cat?), but the girls sure do.

Reactions: CiG
The whole cat theme doesn't do it for me (why do I want to fantasize about fucking a cat?), but the girls sure do.
it's not necessarily about the cat per se
it's a costuming fetish
it's really just the idea of a "costume" but still showing acres-of-cleavage/showing belly-button/showing upper-thigh/butt-cheeks
it's showing a ton of skin while still "in costume"

it's like those guys that would rather see a girl without panties lift up a mini-skirt to show her pussy over seeing the pussy of a naked-below-the-waist girl

or how those "open-bra" things with the nipples hanging out is sometimes considered sexier than seeing the nipples of an actually topless woman

@arg
they let in anyone
at the Sheraton hotel at least
random people can walk around most of the con space and you really only need an actual con badge to go into "the dealer's rooms" or the rave rooms or some of the movie rooms

it's a costuming fetish
it's really just the idea of a "costume" but still showing acres-of-cleavage/showing belly-button/showing upper-thigh/butt-cheeks

it's like those guys that would rather see a girl without panties lift up a mini-skirt to show her pussy over seeing the pussy of a naked-below-the-waist girl

or how those "open-bra" things with the nipples hanging out is sometimes considered sexier than seeing the nipples of an actually topless woman
i think that @HamburgerBoy would agree with me that the kemonomimi cosplayers are way sexier than the full-fur-suit "furries"

it's a costuming fetish

I guess. It's just the anal plugged tails kind of turn me off. I dont mind the costume fetish if it's a nurse or a maid or an anime character, but being based on an animal is just not for me.

I guess. It's just the anal plugged tails kind of turn me off. I dont mind the costume fetish if it's a nurse or a maid or an anime character, but being based on an animal is just not for me.
sometimes the "fox tail" is not actually a butt plug
sometimes it's designed to clip onto the piece of cloth covering your anus/genitalia

61S11aZs3YL._SL1000_.jpg

and in Dallas you can buy these where they are made out of 100% real fox tails
real-life foxes are actually loosing their tails to make kemonomimi cosplay