ITT we post funny pictures...

this blew my mind

samecolor.jpg

FYI
samecolor_llies.jpg

The numbers are the Hexidecimal Color Value. They are NOT the same color.

yes they are. the farther away you zoom out the more the color changes, it has to have something to do with the way your eye perceives the color next to other colors

also, the colors of the fonts do not match the colors of the circles, at least not on my monitor

I cut a piece of the right circle, pasted it over the left circle, zoomed and screen capped it

picture1mhm.png

but when you zoom out your eye perceives it differently.

circlesw.jpg

yes they are. the farther away you zoom out the more the color changes, it has to have something to do with the way your eye perceives the color next to other colors

I cut a piece of the right circle, pasted it over the left circle, zoomed and screen capped it

Still looks like grandma's bathroom green and minty fresh blue to me, even covering over all the other colors in the image.

If you really want to test the original, try to duplicate the effect from scratch.

.. how the monitor renders it has nothing to do with what colors the ring actually are(Since you can measure it with your computorz.). ;)

.. how the monitor renders it has nothing to do with what colors the ring actually are(Since you can measure it with your computorz.). ;)

yeah, but it can make the hues look different. and the difference may be more or less extreme depending on how accurately or inaccurately the monitor displays color.