ITT we post funny pictures...

The-United-States-of-Shame.png

Once again im going to be a party pooper and call that animal cruelty.
I found that just as entertaining as seeing someone kicking on a dog. ;X

.. fuck im aging to fast.

Not really party-pooping. Keeping in mind that the dog probably weighs under 15lbs, and the average person weighs about 10 times that... the dog just got fed 10 weed cookies, which is pretty fucking crazy.

Poor dog :\

Eh whatever, pretty sure the dog isn't actually being harmed by the cookie/weed in general - just tripping the fuck out, in which case it'll be totally fine just like people after an hour or two. I love dogs, personally, and we have two labs here at home, I didn't feel as though the dog was being harmed in the video, but that's me. I do think, however, that the girl in the video shouldn't have fucked with the dog so damn much because she probably was tripping out, the dog just doing it's own thing was funny enough but oh well.

"Update - This beautiful little girl died 8/8/09 when she got her head stuck in a drink pitcher (used to bathe her) while we were not around and suffocated. We loved her and miss her very much
RIP Sophie"

:cry:

To clarify, the video description said the dog ate the cookie on it's own accord, as in found it and ate it, they didn't give it to the dog.

To clarify, the video description said the dog ate the cookie on it's own accord, as in found it and ate it, they didn't give it to the dog.

Yeah, the dog knew it was going to get high when it ate it, so it was its own fault.. i also find it very hard to believe that this dog somehow managed to find and eat the cookie, unless the dumb fucks kept them in a pile on the floor.

Yeah, the dog knew it was going to get high when it ate it, so it was its own fault.. i also find it very hard to believe that this dog somehow managed to find and eat the cookie, unless the dumb fucks kept them in a pile on the floor.

Ok this is getting ridiculous dude... I didn't say it was the dog's fault, you took it completely the wrong way. I was just clarifying, based on what they put in the video description, that the people did not intentionally give the fucking dog a weed cookie. God. Damn. Drop it.