ITT we post funny pictures...

Client: We're looking for a graphic piece to go with our new ad campaign.
Artist: Ok, what are you after?
Client: We want a nude woman swimming in a sea of cocks. And there are cock-topusses and sea cock-turtles swimming around. And maybe a big cock-whale, too, for scale.
Artist: ...
Client: Is that too weird for you?
Artist: No, what's weird is that I already have a finished piece that will work perfectly.

lol

Wait, what the hell? Beastiality is not only illegal, but a fucking felony? Beastiality, like gay sex, is not my cup of tea personally, but making it a crime is perhaps a bit misdirected, let alone a felony...

Wait, what the hell? Beastiality is not only illegal, but a fucking felony? Beastiality, like gay sex, is not my cup of tea personally, but making it a crime is perhaps a bit misdirected, let alone a felony...

It's not consensual. That' why it's illegal. It's not an issue of preference, it's an issue of animal abuse. The comparison to gay sex doesn't make sense.

Weird though. :lol: One of those things you shouldn't really have to regulate.

1241023774329.jpg

Some of you mac hatters will love this. Hell, I think it's funny too.

Client: We're looking for a graphic piece to go with our new ad campaign.
Artist: Ok, what are you after?
Client: We want a nude woman swimming in a sea of cocks. And there are cock-topusses and sea cock-turtles swimming around. And maybe a big cock-whale, too, for scale.
Artist: ...
Client: Is that too weird for you?
Artist: No, what's weird is that I already have a finished piece that will work perfectly.

Aberration, if you made that up, you are a genius. If you stole it, you're still a genius. This is one of the funniest fucking things I've ever read.

Not a picture per se...but it made me laugh. At least more pleasing to watch than the jackhammer vaginal suicide and death metal pr0n popping up today.

2zcg.gif