ITT we post funny pictures...

Last couple of posts weren't very funny...

funny-picture-cat-fail.jpg

You know what IS funny ...

the Dutch
Dutch.jpeg

why don't you pull that finger out of the dike and stick it up your ass

After you take that finger you have up your ass and stick it in your mouth

:loco:

Besides, for an american to make fun of the dutch water protection is fairly ironic. :rolleyes: Or would you rather talk about america and human rights? Lets try to keep this thread funny, losing the boobies is depressing enough

I had this question on my exam and yes, I did get it wrong:

funny_878.jpg

^ yeah ...

'cause the Dutch have the market cornered on great asses on bikes
funny_big_girl_bike1.jpg

please...

you did get me on the water protection thing though ... I got nothing on that :worship:

as for human rights ... well we could debate that endlessly. You're as big a moron as anyone on the planet if you think you're country doesn't do fucked up shit too. And if memory serves, I believe the Dutch were more of a player in the whole Slave Trade thing than us ;)

So lets leave that whole debate to others. My finger up your ass comment was made in humor, probably didn't translate so yes, let's keep the thread funny and go fuck yourself :)

(that's me being funny)

^ yeah ...

'cause the Dutch have the market cornered on great asses on bikes

please...

you did get me on the water protection thing though ... I got nothing on that :worship:

as for human rights ... well we could debate that endlessly. You're as big a moron as anyone on the planet if you think you're country doesn't do fucked up shit too. And if memory serves, I believe the Dutch were more of a player in the whole Slave Trade thing than us ;)

So lets leave that whole debate to others. My finger up your ass comment was made in humor, probably didn't translate so yes, let's keep the thread funny and go fuck yourself :)

(that's me being funny)

Dat ass :guh:

No worries, I didn't take offense. Same applies to my comment by the way

:kickass:

54866d1246595010-funny-ass-pic-sturgis-2008-362.jpg