ITT we post funny pictures...

^^^
1yq2p1.gif

Are you serious?

This is hilarious. Got this from Metal sucks - http://www.metalsucks.net/2011/09/19/westboro-county-church-0-foo-fighters-100000000/

Who wants some "man muffin"? lol

In case you somehow still doubt that Dave Grohl rules…

Apparently the Westboro County Church, that bastion of all that is right in the world, decided to protest outside of a recent Foo Fighters concert in Kansas City, because, uh… I guess the Foo Fighters have a particularly large homosexual audience? I’m not saying that’s the case, I just can’t for the life of me figure out what made the Foo Fighters a special target for these lovable ragamuffins.

ANYWAY, the Foo Fighters decided that the best way to respond to the protest was to… well, just watch…

Foo Fighters :kickass:

Last edited by a moderator:
People never dropkick these christians? If these guys showed up on a rock/metal concert here they would get beaten so hard.

People never dropkick these christians? If these guys showed up on a rock/metal concert here they would get beaten so hard.

TBH I think humiliation is a far better punishment than violence in situations like these.

Whether they were humiliated or not though, you gotta love the foo's for having a sense of humour about it all

I think people go to easy on these douches. Even the Foo Fighters trolling was too soft, when I watched the video I was expecting Grohl to replay his role in Tenacious D

tumblr_kp93khT1hc1qzu5tto1_500.jpg

"Where´s your God now?"

This is how they make their money to keep doing what they do. They wait for someone to 'violate their rights' then sue them. Multiple members of the family are Harvard educated lawyers.