ITT we post funny pictures...

tumblr_lwcve6mva61qzrlhgo1_400.gif
:lol:

so was the point of the picture that sunn amplifiers thing plus that the band looks like a bunch of jawas in their on-stage getup?

don't you just hate it when you make effort almost classifiable as 'research' to find out what a joke means, and later find it wasn't particularily worth all that trouble? :lol:

If it were a year ago, Garth would be all up in this bitch :D (does anyone know if he's still alive, mentally or otherwise?)

i seem to remember there was a problem with a transaction between him and a forum member, and later he cut contact with everyone, leaving himself looking like a dick.

If it were a year ago, Garth would be all up in this bitch :D (does anyone know if he's still alive, mentally or otherwise?)

Yeah he's alright, refriended me recently on Facebook recently and I've spoke to him a bit, seems better off than where he was at early last year, re; slightly less mental and a bit more level headed.

Keep telling him he should give John his money back and he agrees but I don't think earthly timescale is really applicable to him all that much and cash in spirit I'm guessing doesn't help put milk on John's cornflakes.