ITT we post funny pictures...

hase.jpg

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/8/11/5992693/war-machine-christy-mack-releases-detailed-statement-alleging-horrific-assault-mma/in/5751928

This made me lol. Let me explain, it´s not the beating that is funny but the whole sitution. So let´s see. She sucks cock for living, she has probably sucked every cock in the business and a few more out of it. So, his boyfriend that is a MMA fighter comes to her home, see her with a friend, she isnt even sucking his cock but he beat the hell of her?ahaha That´s funny man.

Anyway, I dont feel bad for her, after all, I read that he beat her before. So, I can't feel sorry for these submissive bitches.

Anyway, I dont feel bad for her, after all, I read that he beat her before. So, I can't feel sorry for these submissive bitches.

Still a bit insensitive to say that people deserve to be beaten (almost to death in that case) if they are dumb enough to get in an abusive relationship.

She was probably re-enacting childhood abuses by doing so. It just shows how damaged she was even before that happened.

Still a bit insensitive to say that people deserve to be beaten (almost to death in that case) if they are dumb enough to get in an abusive relationship.

She was probably re-enacting childhood abuses by doing so. It just shows how damaged she was even before that happened.

No one deserve to be beaten but everyone it´s free to make choices. He hadnt her in a cage, that I know. Well, I know, emotions, complex shit but still, she was aware of his behavior.

Anyway, you have a point, something to think about indeed and I agree that might be out there a few cases like that. Still dont know if this one of them but every desire of submission doesnt come of childhood abuses.